Chapter : 5 Nightmares

I took the bag of moms special cake and took it to our neighbor and mom's best friend's house.

I always admired their house, it was so unique yet beautiful and there was this special touch to it, that made it more eye catching.

Walking to their house, I entered, opening the grand doors (I mean we come here always so it was like my second house) all I could here was silence.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, if there was one thing I know about this family, it is that there was never a dull moment or silence here.

Every time you come here there will be at least one prank pulled by one of us.

Walking through the large living room to the kitchen slowly, I entered, looking horror struck at the sight in front of me.

The package in my hands fell from the shock of what I was seeing.

But, before a scream could be torn out of my mouth it was covered with a cloth.

Thrashing in the hold of my kidnappers I could feel my eyes dropping and my actions slowly starting to cease.

Chloroform.

The last thing I saw before I fully blacked out was the blurry vision of my kidnappers laughing at my misery.

And her pale concerned face.
___________________________________________________________

I swallowed the lump in my throat, Antonio looked at me, chuckling, he probably thought I was standing there in shock of the grand house, but little did he know I had a trip to my dream world reviving one of my worst nightmares.

I'm glad he couldn't see my real expression inside this mask, because if he did, all he will be able see will be my pain having had to go through hell and back.

"Nice house" I said with a tight lipped smile.

Controlling not to break down there and then.

"Thanks.." He gave me a lopsided grin.

"Come on, kiddo"

"Kiddo?!" I asked incredulous.

"Yup" he replied winking.

Walking through the grand doors my eyes widened because this was much bigger than his house.

Ping. Ping. Ping.

He took out his phone, eyes widening in panic at whatever he saw in his phone.

"Look, Bella, I am really sorry but this is urgent, I will stop by later to see how your settling-
-and don't forget to attend dinner, it's on 8 p.m., it's compulsory every family member attend it. Cool?" He rushed out before giving me the directions to my room and bid me goodbye with a smile before rushing off.

After he left, I took in my surroundings, most of the part looked like his house.

The chandeliers, the stairs and some other minor details were different.

But one main thing similar is the majestic vibes it gives.

And the eerie silence chilled me out. Taking me back to my nightmare.

As tears of grief, guilt, and frustration came to me with a sudden panic attack, I quickly rushed through the chandelier lit huge rooms, to the directions he gave me, entering the room, I locked the door behind me before controlling my breathing, as it got out of control, I crawled towards my bag taking the inhaler and took an inhale.