Chapter 15

"Are you all right, Harry, dear?" whispered Mrs. Weasley, leaning across Ginny to speak to him as the train rattled along through its dark tunnel. "You don't look very well. Are you feeling sick?" 

Harry shook his head violently. After that eavesdrop incident, Percy had dragged Harry off to the tearoom and it failed miserably because right now, it seems that Harry was having a panic attack. He took him to his mother on third floor and she admitted him a dose of drought of peace which didn't make a difference. 

"Harry, dear, are you sure you're all right?" said Mrs. Weasley in aworried voice, as they walked around the unkempt patch of grass inthe middle of Grimmauld Place. "You look ever so pale. . . . Are yousure you slept this morning? You go upstairs to bed right now, andyou can have a couple of hours' sleep before dinner, all right?"

He nodded. so when she opened thefront door he proceeded straight past the troll's leg umbrella stand andup the stairs and hurried into his and Ron's bedroom.

It was around six o'clock in the evening that the doorbell rang andMrs. Black started screaming again. Assuming that Mundungus orsome other Order member had come to call, but it was actually Hermione and his mother who had decided to join them instead of her parents.

"How's Harry holding up." Hermione asked, her voice full of concern.

Percy shook his head. He looked at his mother. She was very muggle clothes but she looked very tired.

"Mum are you okay?" asked Percy. 

"Oh I'm fine," said Sally yawning. "Double shift yesterday. Our trainne healer fed six patients draught of death. Not peace. I had to stay up all night fixing that idiot's mistakes."

"Oh." said Percy. "Well Sirius is there. You could have a chat with him."

"Oh I want to have a word with Padfoot" Sally said and entered the house.

Percy nodded and he turned to Hermione. "How did you get here?"

"Knight bus. Come on let's go get Harry." and taking his arm (he's not complaining)  they went to Buckbeak's room.

When they reached the door of Buckbeak's room, Hermione hammered hard on the door a few minutes later.

"I know you're in there," said Hermione's. "Will you pleasecome out? Me and Percy wants to talk to you."

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked her, pulling open the door, as Buckbeak resumed his scratching at the straw-strewn floor for anyfragments of rat he might have dropped "I thought you were skiingwith your mum and dad."

"Well, to tell the truth, skiing's not really my thing," said Hermione. "So I've come for Christmas. But don't tell Ron that, I told him it's reallygood because he kept laughing so much. Anyway, Mum and Dad area bit disappointed, but I've told them that everyone who's seriousabout the exams is staying at Hogwarts to study. They want me to dowell, they'll understand. Anyway," she said briskly, "let's go to yourbedroom, Ron's mum's lit a fire in there and she's sent up sandwiches."

Harry followed them back to the second floor. When he entered thebedroom Ron and Ginny waitingfor them, sitting on Ron's bed.

"I came on the Knight Bus," said Hermione airily, pulling off herjacket before Harry had time to speak. "Dumbledore told me whathad happened first thing this morning, but I had to wait for term toend officially before setting off. Umbridge is already livid that you lotdisappeared right under her nose, even though Dumbledore told her Mr. Weasley was in St. Mungo's, and he'd given you all permission tovisit. So . . ."

She sat down next to Ginny, and the two girls, Percy and Ron looked upat Harry.

"How're you feeling?" asked Hermione.