Chapter 26

BRYNA POV

Pushing Dracos dorm door open I realised he wanted to see me after class about something 'important'...I walk into his dorm and see him staring out his window looking over the horizon of Hogwarts.

"Draco?" I place my hand on his shoulder and feel him slightly jump at my touch.

"Your finally here" I roll my eyes "Not my fault Snape kept me behind for spilling my position everywhere" I cross my arms over my chest and huff.

"How did you-....you know what never mind I don't really care-"
"Nice" I cut him off rolling my eyes
"I got a letter from my father a couple weeks back...he wants me to go to the Manor...and I want you to come with me." He states with hopeful eyes.
"W-what?" I ask with wide eyes.
"You know, since I'd be going alone, you could come?"
"Uhm Draco...are you sure your father would be okay with that?...I mean, I've never really-"
Draco puts his hands on my shoulders and says "He will be fine, he will love you, just like I do." He pulls me into his chest and I melt against his touch.
"Thank you" he says against my hair.
I slightly nod against him, I mean, what if his father doesn't like me?, what is I'm not up to his expectations?, what if I mess up?.

———————————

The day finally came of going to Malfoy Manor, I leave Hogwarts more nervous then I've probably ever been, Draco mentioned about his father sometimes and he doesn't seem the happiest of people to meet.

Me and Draco stand outside the door of the manor, I can tell he is nervous from his eyes frantically looking around, I slightly hold my breath and Draco rings the door bell, I'm caught off guard when he grabs my hand and holds it tightly, I look up at him and he looks down at me and kisses my head.

Suddenly the black door of the dark manor flys open and I'm met with the cold, empty eyes of Lucius Malfoy himself.