Chapter 6: ''Uh..Gaege?!''

(Juicy pov)

I was ontop of Eddie on the couch, we were making out. I started to work my way down onto his neck and took his shirt off. I carried on kissing him, slipping my tongue into his mouth. Surprised he didn't complain, just moaned slightly.

''Your my little slut now~'' I said and kissed him again.

''You don't own me bitch!'' He slipped out and pushed me against the couch, like I did to him.

''So...you like it rough?'' I pulled him in and kissed him again, while taking his boxers off.

''I like it however you want it to be daddy~'' He said, taking my pants off. Eddie pushed me back into the wall and put his dick inside of me. I moaned.

''You like that baby?'' He asked. I couldn't respond. Then he went faster and I moaned even more. He stopped. I stood still for a second then whispered in his ear,

''My turn~''

I pushed him on the couch and started kissing him again, while pushing my dick inside him slowly. I stopped kissing him and he moaned loudly.

''I can be rough too you know.'' I told him, and started going faster. He kept moaning. Eventually we stopped and I climbed back ontop of him to kiss him. We were in the middle of making out when someone walked in.

''Uh...Gaege?!'' Fuck I forgot Narrator was coming over today.

''SHIT!!'' I shouted.

''The fuck is this?'' Eddie asked me.

''One of my friends.'' I responded.

''IS THAT EDDIEVR?!'' He shouted. The neighbours were gonna hear.

''NARRATOR BRO SHUT THE FUCK UP! The neighbours will hear us. You know how nosy they are.''

''Ay dawg, get the fuck out for a second'' Eddie said to Narrator. He did as he was told and went upstairs.

''Sorry Eddie, I forgot he was coming over today.''

''It's ok. Just lemme put some clothes on.'' I went over to him and whispered in his ear,

''This will be continued baby~'' And kissed him. Then went to put my clothes on.

''CAN I COME DOWN NOW?'' Narrator shouted.

''YEA'' I saw him coming downstairs.

''So why is Eddie here anyway?!'' Narrator asked.

''Its a long story-''

''He kidnapped me.'' Eddie told him

''GAEGE WHAT THE FUCK!!''

''Narrator it isn't as bad as you think-''

''IT IS! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WHEN THE COPS FIND OUT?!''

''They won't.'' I told him

''Especially if I've got something to do with this.'' Eddie said

''The fuck- Why are you ok with this-'' Narrator asked

''He ain't hurting me that's all I care about.''

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE OF THIS LOL