01

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Haruto is hanging out with his practically parents in Hanbin's studio for a possible surprise track collaboration, he's done writing his lyrics and just cozying in the sofa playing random games on his phone but later got bored with it..

The couple are busy polishing the melody not realising the younger has been watching and observing them.. Hanbin's clinginess reminds him of someone in particular and somehow it bothers him to even think he's actually thinking of that person when it doesn't make any sense..

He heave a deep heavy sigh nonchalantly gaining the couples attention..

"You look like shit, well a handsome shit but what's with you..??" Bobby inquired teasingly receiving a scolding slap in the chest from his fiancé that he quickly responded with a peck before diverting their attention back to the younger..

"Is something bothering you, You can tell us anything you know that right..??" Hanbin chimed affectionately..

"It's just.... agh shit.... (rubbing his face with both palms a little too harshly before resuming the conversation) Hyungs how do y'all handle skinships..??" The couple stare at each other instantly while the younger remained watching them a little confuse when the two started laughing and teasing each other physically.. He's lost..

"I don't mind skinship ask your dad, the one who once said HE HATED IT.." Hanbin exclaimed emphasizing the last word obviously mocking his fiancé.

"YAH it was a stupid mistake OK..???? It wasn't supposed to mean like that.. I just panicked, and i hated it when the cameras watching and snooping in our business.." Bobby trying to defend himself from a terrible bad joke history he once had during their hormonal days on a Vlive.. He almost lost the love of his life because of that petty mistake he hated it.

"Then answer your child and hopefully he don't make the same STUPID MISTAKE you once did since he look up to you so much.." Hanbin continue with his teasing making the older pout still a little guilty, confused Haruto's almost forgotten.. Bobby although he's the oldest in the room proceed to sulk..

"Ji stop the kid is waiting for answer and my song's waiting for me so you guys talk.." Putting back on his headphones and resume his work on the computer.. Bobby finally stands up but peck on the latter's head before he joined Haruto in the sofa..

"Ok son now let's talk heart to heart.." He joke earning a grunt from the younger making him chuckle..

If he were to ask he'd say Haruto is him and JU-NE combined when it comes to personality that's why he adore the kid so much.. He sees his younger self to him just like the way the rest of his members sees their Treasure dongsaengs.

He and Hanbin somehow has a greater fondness towards the rapper kids that's why they practically adopted Hyunsuk and Haruto so as Asahi and Yoshi but Yedam is definitely an exception since they literally watch him grow up along with them, They love the kid so much and same goes to the other iKON couples.. Its almost funny that when they get together all they talk about is their children as if their age differences are bigger than a ten years gap when its not..

But before Haruto can start talking Bobby's phone rings....

"Jangkamanyo.." The older hummed in a subtle cute way..

"Ooh Yedami wae..??" Haruto immediately snap his head towards the older sitting beside him, suddenly his heart is pounding against his chest making him feel uncomfortable.. He didn't realised that name has such an effect on him until today..