07

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The next morning....

Yedam is going home, it has been almost a month since the last time he see's his parents, and like the usual his manager will send him and will pick him up the next day but he couldn't find the will to leave, its the first time he's actually not excited to go..

Last night was a blast, they went back home, ten minutes before their curfew but they two just don't want to part yet which ended Haruto sleeping over to his room, and they really didn't sleep, they were just in bed curled in each other's arm.. The needed conversation didn't come cuz they're too distracted with each others lips and grabby hands....

And now he wakes up with the sight of Haruto sleeping beside him, the younger looks peaceful and even in his slumber he's beautiful Yedam thought.. He don't deserve him..

Its not everyday that he'll wake up on such a sight and he wants to savor every passing minute of it.. He watch the younger lovingly, just thinking about the things that happened the previous night already makes him feel giddy, any moment he feels like he's going to explode from all his pent up emotions he's been nursing overtime....

Haruto had such effect on him, its crazy how the younger make him weak in the knees but energised at the same time.. This love sickness makes him want to go for miles, at this point he think he can really just do anything..

He don't remember when he started catching feelings for the latter but Yedam remembers vividly their first official encounter during their survival show, yes he had seen Haruto once, twice during summer wayback before Treasure Box but they had never proper interactions that's why when the younger competed with Junkyu representing their teams he was completely stunned not only with his visual and his voice or the way he carries himself around people despite of the pressure.. He was only fourteen then yet he managed to make Bang YEDAM's heart skip a beat..

And as the show proceeds one thing he noticed is that Haruto is watching him, observing him.. Studying him.. He noticed how the younger would always pay attention to him in every aspects and details, he pays attention to how he speaks, how he laughs and what makes him laugh, he pays attention to his habits, how he makes music, why he loves music but mostly he pays attention to his smile, on what makes him smile and who made him smile..

And what Haruto probably didn't realized is that the older knows how he becomes a completely different person whenever someone's making Yedam smile and laugh that wasn't him.. The older sees right through him, Haruto's eyes never lies, it never lied.. It gave him away everytime their eyes meet no matter how many people were with them in a huge room, they only see each other in tinted colors while the rest are just plain grey.

The moment Yedam payed his own attention to the latter he knew right there and there, he's done for.. Haruto is a peer pressure, the forces of nature.. A gift, a blessing but even roses had thorns too.. He knows he'll get himself hurt eventually, the world that they're living right now is not very welcoming with everything they find unusual, foreign or strange..

The world has developed drastically over the years and centuries but not every living can be accepting not understanding, still majority of the words population do not approve the extra ordinary..