08

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

TREASURE is finally heading to Tokyo for their Japan debut.... J-LINE didn't expect it coming but nonetheless they're the most ecstatic about their departure cuz it has been really a while since they were allowed to visit home not only due to work but mostly because of the inevitable lockdown and pandemic..

The members even manage to let the J-Line sit together just to tease them and now Haruto is beside his robot hyung.. No offence to Asahi he adores him so much but he wish it's his pretty hyung sitting on the older's place.. It's already been over a month since that day.. And they snuck into each others room every now and then, there were even times that they're almost caught by their members but no one really called them out for it, which is a relieve cuz they really don't know how to explain their relationship at this point..

They're both madly inlove with each other, anyone can tell but they both decided not to be in a exclusive relationship although most of their current actions speaks differently from what they tell, they've been all over each other most of the time that even on their Vlives and other shoots their staff and members had to purposely separate them to avoid unnecessary rumors.

Yedam sit beside his manager, while the rest of the members were paired up, even Raesung was on the same flight as them.. It was an almost two hours flight and they didn't expect it to be a chaos when they're out of the plane.. Fans were all excited to see them, it was exciting and terrifying at the same time, they were always mobbed that's why their staff decided to divide them into groups heading to different exits to not draw too much attention.. The plan did work eventually but what they didn't realized is Yedam riding someone else's car and leaving the airport unnoticed..

"Nihon e yōkoso Yedam-ah.." He warmly greeted the moment Yedam entered the SUV and it didn't take another second before the younger happily squeezed himself onto him in a suffocating embrace..

The two reunited after almost 3 years, that although they still keep in touch and even face time each other they're still can't believe that finally they're now breathing the same air that's why for a good moment they forget the world and just savor the feeling of being in each other's embrace once again after a long time of not being able to be physically there for one another.

A lot of things has drastically changed but there were also things that remained the same just like the familiar warmth and sense of belonging they both feel towards each other that no one else does, Yedam and NOA had that inexplainable connection that has proven unbreakable over the years..

They finally breakaway from their embrace and both their eyes continue to linger on each other as if they're trying to figure out what had changed on their features only to end up sharing a crisp laugh like they used to always do for no reason..

"You're still hang up on me..?? I told you to move on right..??" NOA tease gaining a playful slap from the latter.

"WAAH you're still so full of yourself hyung, you're so annoying.." He barks back sporting a adorable glare, he settled himself into a better position, NOA handed him a blanket, an old habit that he hasn't get rid off neither planning to.. Yedam gladly accepted it mouthing a sweet "thank you" covering himself with it right after.

It was a long catch up as they proceed to their next location which Yedam has no idea about but either way he's all up for it since he's with one of his most favorite people.. They both badly want to make it up for the days, months and years that they lost and hopeful for things to flow smoothly, They have the whole day for themselves and they'll definitely make the most out of it no matter what.