11

HELLO.....

it's been years since the last update, I know, and I am aware of all the comments, I am truly sorry to all that are still waiting until now, one of the main reasons I stopped is the GUILT, before MASHIDAM left TREASURE I've already completed CHAPTER 11, it's the part where they both left the group, I even accidentally posted it very early in the morning, gladly no one has read it, so I immediately unpublished the chapter, And then the news of their HIATUS happened, next thing I know they already left for good, I know it was just a coincidence, but it took a toll on me, I can still write short AU's about them which I did occasionally but when it comes to RHAPSODY, I wasn't ready, I keep thinking about what I wrote, and it eats me, so I decided to delete the entire chapter, starting all over again from scratch, but I can't seem to bring myself to finish it and update, it just doesn't feel right and yes, it's not the same anymore.... But I am committed to finishing it. That's why I am here AGAIN, it took a lot of convincing, conversations and brainstorming for me to proceed. That's why I am always grateful to every HARUDAMIES that never stops motivating and understanding where I'm going through. Maybe for someone, it's JUST A SHIP and a FICTION, IT'S NOT THAT DEEP AND SHIT but HARUDAM and RHAPSODY means so much to me, because of my self-indulgence I was able to meet and be friends with strangers that share the same sentiments and delusions with me, and together we slowly become a family that's why I'm really taking this seriously.... also THANK YOU so much to those who are still supporting them together or individually, I know it might be impossible now to see them interact like they used to but let's also not forget that once they were each other's happiness and as long as I can still write lame stories about them, I won't ever stop, HARUDAM lives on not only in our memories but will continue in this bubble that we created and share.... fan fictions or not we're all in this together HARUDAMIES.... OK NOW READ AWAY....

✨ JAPANESE TRANSLATIONS provided by MS. JIA✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Silverboys gathered in NOA's apartment, it was supposed to be TREASURE's debut after party, but nothing like that happened neither was planned, It was rather odd but they for the first time decided to split, their Japanese members stayed back to be with their family and the Korean members decided to just return to their hotel and sleep, but Raesung's unexpected invitation got them all where they are now. 

"Oh nae hyung gumawong.." Danny adorably told their manager, checking his dongsaengs Jae, Woo and Hwanie before he ended the call, they're all waiting for him... The atmosphere is already heavy, the silence is only worsening it.. Everyone's gathered in the living room and then there's Yedam standing by the window staring at the busy streets outside... His expression remains unreadable, He didn't even notice them staring at him, Junkyu as well is quiet, Their two leaders sporting a confused look on their faces that bestowed upon their two older friends (NOA&RAE) who obviously know exactly what's been going on that they barely know about...

"What's happening...??" Jihoon bluntly inquired, "There's no time for guessing game right now." He sounded imposing, The guy is not fond of beating around the bush like Danny would just to make everyone feel comfortable, he's been dying to know why instead of going back to their hotel to rest they ended up here instead at NOA's place of all people.

No one answered, They were all just there sitting and avoiding glances as best as they could... Raesung seemed contemplating, They all could tell.

"Stop keeping us in the dark, jebal..??" It was Danny this time, gaining all their attention, they already looked and felt guilty cuz obviously they're hiding something... Even Junkyu and Doyoung couldn't look at him straight in the eyes, and it only makes him feel nervous and somehow betrayed.