Act 1 Scene 3

Yo I'm stuck who should be the nurse?
Any ideas?

Action.
A room in Capulet's house.
Enter Lady Capulet and Nurse.

Arianna: Nurse where is my daughter? Call her forth to me.

Faith: Now by my maidenhead. Where's this girl? What, Juliet!

Enter Juliet.

Cassandra: How now? Who calls?

Faith: Your mother.

Cassandra: Madam I am here. What is your will?

Arianna: This is the matter, Nurse give us a while in sekret. Thou know'St my dayghter of a pretty age.

Faith: Faith, I can tell her age onto an hour.

Arianna: She's not fourteen.

Faith: To bid me trudge. And since that time it is eleven years. For then she could stand alone, nay by the road. She could have run and waddled all about. For even a day before she broke her brow, and then my husband - God be with his soul.. I warrant, an I should live a thousand years. I should never forget it. 'Wilt Thou not Jule?' quoth he, and, pretty fool, it stopped and said 'Ay'.

Arianna: Enough of this. I pray thee, hold thy piece.

Faith: Yes, madam. Yet I cannot choose but laugh.

Cassandra: And stop thou too, I pray thee, Nurse, say I.

Faith: Peace I have done. God mark thee to his grace! And I might live to see thee married once, I have my wish.

Arianna: Marry that 'marry' is the very theme. I came to talk of. Tell me, daughter Juliet. How stands your disposition to be married?

Cassandra: It is an honour that I dream not of.

Faith: An honour! Were not I thine only nurse.

Arianna: Well think of marriage now, younger than you. That you are now a maid, thus then in brief, the valiant Paris seeks you for his love.

Faith: A man, young lady! As all the world - why he's such a man of wax.

Arianna: Verona's summer hath not such a flower.

Faith: Nay, he's a flower.

Arianna: Speak briefly, can you like of Paris's love?

Cassandra: I'll look to like, if looking liking move. I will not commit myself to him more than your consent allows.

Enter a Servant.

Servant: Madam, the guests are come, supper served up. I must hence to wait, I beseech you, follow straight.

Arianna: We follow thee.

Exit Servant

Arianna: Juliet, Count Paris awaits.

Faith: Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days.

Exit.