Chapter 1- Intro

"And action!" Cassandra called. She stood in front of the small stage. It looked great. The art by Rapunzel was amazing.

It was Rapunzel's and Eugene's 5th year anniversary since they met. That's quite a long time. And to celebrate they decided to put on a play. The classic romance play; Romeo and Juliet.

Eugene of course being Romeo. It was about 2 days till the show, everyone in Corona was looking forward to it. Its not everyday the princess of Corona and her boyfriend get to act.

"Oh, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo" Raps read her lines. Shakespearean language was unique, and kinda difficult to understand. But it still had one strong message in this play, star-crossed lovers and destiny.

After a few hours of refersing lines they took a break.

"Your doing great" Cass complemented her friend. "Thanks, hope I can memorise this though. I'm not as great as you when it comes to remembering things" she replied stroking Pascal. He was sitting on her shoulder. A smug smile appeared on the princess's face.

"I triple-checked everything with the lights, AND I added my own special effects. This will be the best play ever" Varian walked in.

The friends exchanged glances. "Thanks for your help, both of you" Rapunzel said to them both.

"Blondie there you are" Eugene also joined in followed by Lance, Kiera and Catalina.

"Hi Eugene, or Romeo" she kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Lance and the girls also played a big part in the play.

"So Fitzherbert, you memorise your lines yet?" Cass asked. Eugene gave her a 'seriously' look. "For your information, CassANdra, I did in fact hair stripe here helped me" he pulled Varian over.

Varian smiled nervously. He knew all Romeo's lines by heart now, from Eugene repeating them over and over while he was prepping the stage.

Cassandra was the director. She doesn't really do 'acting' so she took the directing role. And she loved telling Eugene what to do. She knew all of Julie's script, Raps practiced with her. Although romantic stuff weren't her favourite she loved the fact that they would be all together, having fun.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed. Again thanks to my school for 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 me to do Romeo and Juliet. I don't know why but I think this story might be educational in a way. I will be including quotes from the actual text. Anyway the next few chapters will be more Cassarian, as they are the stars.
Bye!