Sarah is poorly

It has been a month since Sarah had broken her arm, Sam and Penny were downstairs in the fire station garage cleaning Jupiter when Elvis, Arnold, and Ellie walked in. Elvis decided he was going to make a stew for dinner tonight. Arnold was still trying to fix his computer from home after he had some problems. Ellie was with Sarah so that she can be able to use the stairs and do other things while at the Station. "Ready for today's training everyone?" He asked.

"Oh, I hope I get to go into the Smoke Room. Is it the smoke room Sam?"

"No, Elvis. I think it involves Phoenix."

Penny was helping Ellie organize Phoenix after Ellie made sure the twins were comfortable at the Station. Soon, Phoenix was ready. Sam and Elvis came out with Jupiter and Venus. Arnold was catching up with them. "Penny, Ellie; Are you ready?" He asked them.

"Yes, Sam."

"Right, what are we doing today Sam?" Arnold asked.

"Today, we are going to practice rescuing an animal that is wild."

Everyone was stunned by what Sam told them. "Ok, Station Officer Steele will be grading our training today with Lizzie." He added.

"Sam, do you remember the last few times I had to help with Animal Rescues?" Arnold reminded him.

"Yes, Arnold, I do."

"Right, are we ready?" Station Officer Steele asked.

"Yes sir."

"Right, our first wild animal training practice will be with a Bull." Lizzie said.

Trevor was on his way to take Hannah with Joe up to Newtown Hospital. Joe had to bring her up because she was feeling ill today. "Dad, I'm still not feeling like myself today." Hannah said.

"I know, Hannah. We're nearly there."

"Well, here we are. I'll just get the door open for you two." Trevor added.

Back in Pontypandy,

James and Sarah were still playing a game of snakes and ladders. All of a sudden, Sarah did not feel too well. "Are you alright Sarah?" James asked.

"No James. I think I'm sick, can you get Uncle Sam?"

"Sure."

Outside, the crew was finished training, Station Officer Steele was pleased. She went to the Garage to organize Phoenix before the next emergency. Elvis was upstairs attempting to cook the stew, Arnold was back working on his computer, and Sam was organizing Station Officer Steele's Office. Ellie went out to organize Mercury, Jupiter, and Hydrus, she noticed James walk in looking for Sam. "Hello, James. Looking for your Uncle Sam?" She asked.

"Yes, do you know where he is?"

"He's in Station Officer Steele's Office."

"Ok, Thanks, Ellie."

"You're Welcome."

Sam was finishing with his chores when James walked in. He was finished organizing the shelf near the door. "Hello, James." He greeted.