Just in Time/Another Fire

WARNING: No relationships were made in this part. EVER! This is just something I did showing teamwork from the Firefighters, Mountain Rescue, Medical services, and the Police.

Station Officer Steele was waiting for Sam, Ellie, and Sarah to return from Newtown with Jupiter in the Fire Station Garage. Meanwhile, Penny and James were heading back to the Fire Station in Venus when they saw a Drone overhead. They were surprised to see it flying around Pontypandy.

Back at the Fire Station,

Elvis and Arnold pulled in with Mercury and Phoenix after they put out the fire near the Mountain Activity Center. "Cridlington, I just got off the phone with Helen and Mike, They're on their way back from America after they had to make a stop in Miami, Florida." He called

"Really, sir."

"Yes. In fact, I did receive a message from Sergeant Ravani, and PC Williams that they still have not found the person responsible for the fire over a month ago."

"Ok, sir. I'll tell Sam when he arrives."

Elvis and Arnold were just pulling in when Venus pulled in with Penny and James. They both parked at the same time beside the turntable where Jupiter is parked. "Hello, Elvis." said Penny

"Hello, Penny."

"Did anyone know that Sarah was coming home now?"

"I did, Penny. You were up in the mountains, remember?"

"Oh, did Sam tell you?"

"Yes, Penny, he did."

"Ah, I see. Come on James; why don't we enjoy some water together."

Penny and James went upstairs to the kitchen when Jupiter pulled in with Sam, Ellie, and Sarah from Newtown. They had just returned from the hospital after Sarah had been taken ill thanks to Derek. They later climbed out and Ellie was hoping Sarah would rest for a while. "Ellie, I need to make sure you get Sarah upstairs onto the bean bags." Sam said while turning Jupiter around.

"Ok, Sam."

It has started to get dark in Pontypandy when Trevor pulled in with Helen, Mike, Charlie, and Bronwyn from Cardiff Airport. Charlie and Bronwyn had a lot of stops to make while flying back. Helen and Mike were back from volunteering to help those in the storm in Puerto rico. "Hello, Sam." Mike called

"Hi, Sam." Helen said

"Hello there, Sam." Charlie called to his Brother

"Hello, Sam." Bronwyn said

"Hello, Everyone." Sam said

"I hope that you had everything under control, Sam." Charlie added

"Yes, Charlie. I had everything under control. How was your Holiday?"

"It went very smoothly. Until we left the Airport."

"Ah, I see now."

"I heard that Sarah was in Hospital yesterday because of a winter bug that Derek had."

"That's true, Charlie."

Ellie can hear them from the kitchen while Sarah was resting. She decided to have them talk about it where she was. "Ok. I think we better talk in the Kitchen upstairs." Ellie called from the window.

"Good idea, Ellie."

It has been a day since Charlie and Bronwyn came home with Helen and Mike from their holiday in America. Sarah, James, Mandy, Norman, and Hannah were up in the Mountains with Moose. Moose came back with some Headlamps because they were going into the caves. "Right then kids, today we are looking at old mines in the caves along the railway." Moose said bringing them headlamps.