Caught!!

Station Officer Steele was waiting for Sam, Ellie, and Penny to return from Newtown when PC Malcolm walked in with Sergeant Ravani. He was carrying Evidence, a notepad, and Notices for all of Pontypandy. "Hello, Malcolm. I spoke with Norman and Derek, but Derek told me that the person you're looking for wears a black jacket and blue pants." Station Officer Steele added.

"Really, Norris."

"Yes. In fact, I did call Tom Thomas to help you with the hunt."

"Hmm, I'll help you with the investigation, but we need to see what everyone knows so far."

"I'll get Elvis and Arnold to help with the safety notices from HQ."

"We're ready, sir." Arnold called.

They were off to put out notices from the Police and the Fire Service HQ around Pontypandy and it was a lot of work to be done.

Back in Newtown, Sam, Ellie, and Penny were up at 8:00 in the morning with Sarah and James still asleep after they were rescued from the ravine on Pontypandy Mountain. A few minutes later, Charlie and Bronwyn walked in quietly not to disturb them. "Hello, Charlie." Penny said.

"Hello, Penny."

"Did you receive a notice from the Police about the person they're looking for?"

"We did, Penny. Sam told us that there was someone causing trouble." Bronwyn added

"Oh, all we know is that Norman Price did not cause trouble." Penny added.

"That's true, Penny. Is that right, Sam?" Ellie asked

"Yes, Ellie. It is true." Sam replied

Penny and Bronwyn were talking about what happened last night when Sarah started to wake up from a long night's rest. "Well, someone's starting to wake up." Sam said as Sarah woke up.

"I think we better see how she's doing."

"Good Idea, Penny."

Sam, Ellie, Penny, Charlie, and Bronwyn went to see how Sarah was doing when Jordan walked by to meet Charlie and Bronwyn. "Hello, Sam." She called.

"Hi, Jordan. I would like you to meet Charlie and Bronwyn Jones, Sarah, and James' mum and dad"

"Well, it's nice to meet you both."

"Nice to meet you too." Bronwyn replied

"Pleasure to meet you." Charlie added.

"Why don't we go and see how Sarah is doing?"

"Great Idea, Sam."

"I heard that Sarah was brought here from the ravine after she fell, am I correct?" Bronwyn asked.

"That's true, Bronwyn."

It has been a day since Sarah and James were admitted to the hospital after their fall down a ravine on the mountain.

Back at the station, Station Officer Steele, Elvis, and Arnold were organizing the notices from Fire Service HQ for all of Pontypandy to read about when Trevor pulled in. "Good Morning, Station Officer Steele." He called from the bus.

"Good Morning, Trevor."

"Putting up some notices, sir?"

"Yes, Chief Fire Officer Boyce is a bit fed up with whoever puts the people of Pontypandy in danger. So, Firefighter McKinley, Cridlington, and I are putting up Notices on each street."

"Oh, need a lift?"

"Well, I suppose that we could have some help from you, Trevor."

"Great, let's go."