Chapter 10

"Morning sleepy head." I shifted pressing into my pillow. It was really hard. I looked up to see what kind of pillow it was only to find that it wasn't a pillow. I looked up at a smile. Dalton looked down at me an amused look on his face.

"Morning," I replied closing my eyes again. "Why you look amused?" I asked in my half-asleep state. I heard him pull up the sheet and I opened my eyes. My hand was on his boxers. I quickly moved it and he laughed. "I am so sorry." I said looking up at him awkwardly.

"Haha, it's okay not like you didn't do that when you were sleeping." He smiled cockily at me and I put my head back onto his chest embarrassed. "The first time you did it I almost peed myself." He said putting his arm around me.

"And again I am so sorry. What else did I do in my sleep?" I asked afraid of what else I might have done.

"Well you said my name a few times last night. And you also hit me, but other than that you were quiet as a baby." He was still smiling at me his eyes soft.

"Oh God," I said shaking my head. I was such an embarrassing person. "Is there any way you could forget about any of this?" I asked my hand on my forehead looking up at him.

"Nope, I will never forget." He smiled at me and wiggled his eyebrows. I put my head back down. I was gonna die just die from embarrassment. He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his lips on the top of my head. "It's okay it's cute." He said.

"No it's not its embarrassing, I can't believe I did that." I was still planning on how my death was gonna happen.

"Trust me, I didn't mind it at all. Except for the part where you hit me. That kinda hurt and you should apologize." He started laughing again.

"I am so sorry!" I said waiting for the heat in my cheeks to fade. I also felt a strand of my hair fall down. It probably looked like a rats nest.

"It is fine Em." He said, this was the first time he had called me Em instead of Emily. I felt my heart jump. I looked up at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I sighed and rested my chin on his chest so I could look at him. "What?" He asked looking at me weird.

"Nothing just enjoying the view." I replied making his lips turn up into a smile again. I loved his smile. It was like watching the sun set or a baby play. His smile made everyone around him smile. He took my face in one of his hands and carressed it. I was smiling at him. It was one of those moments in movies when the guy decides to tell the girl he loves her. Of course we had only known each other for two days so it would probably not happen.

A buzzing came from the nightstand. We both looked as his phone vibrated. He finally sighed and grabbed it. "Hello," he said. I saw his face change with recognition and then he looked at the time.

"Yeah we will be there in a little bit. Sorry we kinda just woke up." He replied and then smiled at what the other person said. "Yeah, okay we will meet you guys there." He smiled and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked curious where we had to go.

"That was Jason seeing if we were still going to go surfing with them." He smiled back at me. I looked over at the clock. It read 10:30. I didnt remember if we had agreed on a time to be there.

"What time exactly are we going there?" I asked feeling my hair.

"He said he was going to meet us there around 11:30 because he needed to clean a little bit before he just left his house.

"Sounds good." I said and got up. I started walking to the bathroom.

"What exactly are you doing?" He asked from behind me. I turned around and smiled at him.