||Ch.1||

Jayda

I woke up to Dess playing loud ass music. "Ughhh".  I could hear the vacuum going , but the music still overpowered. It was Saturday morning, and she was up early as hell to clean.

I rolled out of bed and slipped on my slides. I walked down the stairs of our house and there she was. Dancing around and vacuuming the rugs. I laughed at how goofy she looked. She turned to me after turning the music and vacuum off.

"Morning bestiee", she chirped. "Morning my ass. Why is you cleaning so early. It's like 6", I complained. She busted out laughing, causing me to raise a brow. "Saweetie it's 11", she said showing me the time on her phone. "Oh fuck.".

"Yeah sis you showed your ass last night", she said. I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't that bad", I objected. "Oh really, you remember what you said to Blue", she smirked.

My eyes widened. What did I say to Blue? Please don't say I said nothing stupid, I thought.

"You was all on him, telling him to take you to the back and blow out your back". My jaw dropped. Dess couldn't stop smiling and just burst into laughter.

Meanwhile I was panicking like a motherfucker. I took a pillow off the couch and threw it at her. "Dessssss", I whined. "He probably thinks I'm a fucking weirdo".

She laughed a little longer. "No he doesn't... he knows you ...but he prolly think you a freak though". I groaned. I should apologize to him.  I went back to my room to get my phone. To my surprise, I had some messages from him.

BlueBlue💙: You was showing out tonight
BlueBlue💙: I ain't know liquor made you so bold😂😂
BlueBlue💙: Hit me in the am, we going out again shorty.

Again? When was this decided. I went downstairs and showed Dess. " see he doesn't think you're weird". I nodded and shot him a text.

'Hey sorry about last night , I must've been off the wall' it read.

"We gotta get dressed and head out", Dess said. I looked at her confused. "We was going to get more stuff for the house duhhh". "Alright let's get ready".

Blue

Shorty😍: Hey sorry about last night , I must've been off the wall
Me: You straight ma, I had fun 😏

I smiled remembering last night . Jayda was feeling herself and me. Shiddd if she would say sum like that sober, I would easily take her to my crib and pipe her tf down. But it ain't like that I guess. We flirt from time to time , but ion think she gon really fuck wit ya boy like I want her to.

I was laying in bed on my phone when CJ called.
"Yurrr", I said on the phone . "We finna go hoop, you coming", he asked . "On the way bro", I said getting up.

....

The court was around the corner from my crib, so I walked. When I got there I seen CJ, Key, Ella and some other niggas Ian really fuck wit. I dapped my boys up and hugged Ella.

We hooped for a while , while Ella sat on a bench nearby. She went wherever Key went. They was in love like that or sum shit. After a while I got tired. CJ lived close to this btc too and came on a bike. I sat on it while talking to one of the niggas we was hooping with.

(A/N: I just wanted an excuse to use this picture because it's my favorite)

He was cool, he just wasn't gang. We was all there for about two hours just chillin fr , when a black G-wagon , that looked all too familiar pulled up.

I smirked when I seen Jayda hop her lil ass out the car with Dess. They made their way over to Ella. I stared a Jayda for a minute.

 I stared a Jayda for a minute

Mamas was looking good. She looked my way and waved. I smirked and nodded my head towards her.

"That's you,", the nigga I was talking to asked. He went by MD . I don't know why, I didn't ask questions. "Nah". I simply said still looking at Jayda. "Oh bet".

That caused me to quickly turn back to him. "Fuck you mean bet, watch out cuh", I snapped. He raised his hands up in defense. I kissed my teeth. "Man move out the way", I said getting off the bike and making my way over to them.

Dess nudged Jayda. "Wassup y'all", I said greeting Dess and Jayda. "Hey blues clues", Dess teased. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned to Jayda. "Wassup shorty", I said. "H-Hey blue", she stuttered. She looked so cute , being all shy. Like she didn't just wild tf out last night . Hopefully she do it again..

"What y'all doing up here", Key asked . "We need y'all to help us carry stuff", Jayda said. "Wow . Thought y'all wanted to spend time with ya friends.", Key said looking fake hurt.

"We ain't shit but free labor", CJ said. "We still love y'all", Dess laughed. "So let's gooo", Jayda said walking to her car. I followed behind her with Dess. Cj told MD to ride his bike back to his crib and got in with us.

Key and Ella rode in his car so I assumed they would just meet us there.

......
We got to they crib and opened the trunk. It was a lot of shit. I wasn't making more than one trip, and apparently neither was CJ. We grabbed almost all the bags on our arms.  When we got to their door, they opened it for us. We sat all the stuff down and looked back at them.

Jayda had a lamp , and Dess had.....shit. She ain't touch a fucking thing but her purse. "Dess, you lazy fuck", Cj said. She blew him a kiss and went to the bags.

Damn is everybody fucking wit eachother?

Me and shorty really not in the mix...

Yet.

_______

Vote💙
Comment💙
Share💙

🪐a.n.s🪐