||Ch.18||

Dess

"D what is yo problem", CJ said standing up.

"Go run after her. I know you are".

He shook his head and left. Obviously to go after Ella. Typical.

"Y'all see what I'm talking about", I said to Jayda and Blue. "Nah I just see you being jealous of a friendship.", Blue said.

"Well you don't know shit then".

"Nah Dess, he right. You jealous of how he treating Ella. He treated you the same way when y'all was just friends and you wasn't snappin on him 25/8", Jayda said.

"Nobody jealous of nothing.", I spat, before walking out to my room. I didn't want to admit it, but Jayda was right . CJ doesn't treat me like he used too. At one point we were all treated that way. Where he was protective and gave the best advice. And held all of us when we cried. He doesn't do that with me anymore.

I don't know why I did that?

Why would i say that to Ella?
I wanted attention and i got it. For all the wrong reasons.
I probably just lost my sister and my boyfriend.

My thoughts were crowding my head.
"Fuckkkk", I said putting my head in my hands.

Ella

I walked down the shore until I got tired. I just didn't want to be bothered by the drama.

"Edub hol up".

I turned around expecting to see CJ, but it was Blue. (He was dressed by this time)

As soon as he approached, I just burst into tears. Man, I'm a fucking mess. He hugged me and we stood there quiet.

Until I pulled back. "Edub talk to me", he said.

I took a deep breath and started on.

"I lost Key a long time ago. I just kept holding on, hoping he would change. Hoping he would get better. For us, for him. So when Dess pointed out me losing my man. It made me feel like.....a loser", I said.

"Like I couldn't keep a man, and he went to better".

"Aight aight stop", Blue said. "You not no loser. He lost you . You ain't lose shit E. He was dead weight. You the prize. Not the contestant."

I gave a weak smile. "Listen. You always been lil sis. Ion want to see yo head hung down over no nigga. You gotta build ya self esteem back up. Ain't no nigga gon eva bring you down low again. Aight?", he said.

Blue was more straight forward and a little mean with his tone. CJ was the softie when it came down to us girls. I nodded.

"And don't eeen worry bout nun D said. She mad right now. Ion like how she acting, but we gon get thru all dis", he reassured.

"I guess. That's something her and CJ just need to fix".

We started walking back to the house. "And don't think Ian still pissed at you fa hurting Jayda", I said.

He gave a nervous laugh. "Yeah, I fucked up bad. Ion wanna lose my love", he said.

I stopped walking .

"Your what", I said grinning. His eyes got wide. "Man nun. Let's go", he said. "Blue you ...in love wit Sissssss", I gassed.

He smiled. "Man this not new E. I always knew my feelings were deep. It just never seemed like a good time to admit to it. I thought about telling her when we was teens, but we just kept going in different directions.", He stated.