New Year🎉

3rd Person P.O.V

A few months later, Yamaguchi had moved on from Tsukishima. It was hard, But he manage to do it by the help of his friends.

The next day after that night, Yamaguchi told his friends what happened with him and Tsukishima. Hinata and Kageyama were ready to throw hands, But Yamaguchi held them back.

Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Bokuto apologised to him and said they'll talk to Tsukishima about it. Sadly, Tsukishima didn't give them answers. But then they actually found out about the article.

Everyone from Kiyokos' Bakery were shocked. Yamaguchi was hanging out with Tsukishima behind their backs? They didn't really take it too hard, Except for Terushima. He literally wanted to punch Tsukishima in the face for breaking Yamaguchis' heart and getting him in danger.

And so, He promised to himself that nobody will ever break Yamaguchis' heart in his watch. They became very close after that.

Like, Whenever They're together they get shipped by people type of close. They don't mind it though.

The four models still hangs out with them, but they avoid talking about Tsukishima since they knew what happened. They knew about Yamaguchis' feelings, actually. For Kuroo and Bokuto though, They knew about Tsukishimas' feelings as well.

So they felt bad when they heard the news.

Surprisingly, Oikawa and Tsukishima grew close. Tsukishima still hates his annoying ass though. Oikawa also introduced him to Iwaizumi. And at first glance, He knew he would like Iwaizumi.

Both of them teams up on Oikawa sometimes. Oh, and Tsukishima hadn't really moved on from Yamaguchi. Sometimes, He would even pass by Kiyokos' Bakery to see him.

Bokuto and Akaashis' relationship changed, They call each other by given names now. Akaashi also smiled more around Bokuto, Making him grin like an idiot.

They aren't official yet though, why? Because they are both dense asf.

Tanaka and Ennoshita, They kept the physical interaction for 2 months. But they never really became a thing.

You know what I'm gonna do to annoy you though? Tanaka and Kiyoko are in a relationship. After Tanaka found out that he loved Kiyoko more than Ennoshita.

JK JK JK! That never happened LMAO

But Tanaka and Ennoshita really didn't become a thing, They were too scared.

Kiyoko realised she had feelings for Tanaka and Yachi, She kept it to herself. Jk, She told Yamaguchi and Nishinoya about it. As of now, They're still figuring out how it'll work.

Yachi was just, Confused on what was happening. Even now, She's still trying to process everything.

Asahi and Nishinoya hadn't become a thing yet, Actually! Nishinoya already confessed his love to Asahi, But Asahi only took it as a 'Friendly' thing and decided to say 'I like you' back. Now, They're practically in a relationship. It's just that Asahi doesn't know. Nishinoya kissed Asahi sometimes on the cheek, but everytime Asahi would always think that it was just a friendly gesture. And no, Nishinoya never kissed Asahi before. The younger didn't want to unless Asahi wanted to.

By the help of Yamaguchis' friends. They donated some money for His Mothers' surgery. Now, Kiyomi is in good health. Although, Tadashi still scolds her whenever she tried drinking anything that has even bits of alcohol in it.