Iwaoi Time!

(Date: 14th of February)
(Location: Miyagi, Concert Hall)
(Pov: 3rd Person)
(Reminder: Oikawa, Tsukishima, Both)

"Iwaizumi Hajime, Listen up!" Oikawa grinned, Pointing at them. Iwaizumi blushed as he looked at Oikawa with a shocked expression.

"Tsukishima.. Will you please?" Oikawa asked, Smiling at him. Tsukishima nodded and whispered something in Yamaguchi's ear, Yamaguchi nodded and blushed before walking back to his seat next to Inuoka.

"Damn.. You and Tsukishima Kei?" He asked, Yamaguchi chuckled awkwardly and shrugged. "1 word, 8 letters, 4 syllabols." He paused before looking at him. Then his face suddenly lit up and his eyes were full of stars. "ADORABLE!" He squealed, Leaning onto Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi snorted before laughing on how Inuoka is acting. Then Inuoka kept talking about how Romantic that was and how single he is.

The lights turned off for exactly 5 minutes and opened back again, Showing a piano in the middle of the stage where Oikawa sat on top of. Tsukishima's guitar was gone and he was now by the looks of it, Gonna play the piano.

Oikawa crossed his legs and signals Tsukishima to start playing, He nodded and did exactly that. The lights became dim and a spotlight was shining right at the Two. Oikawa closed his eyes and opened them back again and it immediately landed on the boy with amazing Biceps. (Fr tho🤤) This made him smile.

He put the mic near his lips and started humming, Soon then he started snapping his fingers with his other hand to match with the Piano's rythm. The crowd started to get it and was clapping along.

"Can I call you baby?"
"Can you be my friend?"
"Can you be my lover up until the very end?"

"He's really doing it?!"
- Iwaizumi

"Let me show you love, Oh I don't pretend.. Stick by my side even when the world is giving in."
"Yeah."

"Oh, oh, oh, don't.. Don't you worry. I'll be there, Whenever you want me~"

He winked at Iwaizumi.

".. I need somebody who can love me at my worst. Know I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth."

"'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first~ and for you, boy, I swear I'd do the worst."

He smiled and looked down at Tsukishima, He was surprisingly smiling back. But it was only a small smile that was barely even counted as a smile, But Oikawa took it as a smile. (Count how many times I've said smile🙈)

Iwaizumi's face was red out of embarrassment, Anger, and Fluster.

"Ooh-oh-ooh.. Ooh-ooh-ooh, Oh-ooh-ooh~"

"If you stay forever, Let me hold your hand.. I can fill those places in your heart no one else can~"

"Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend,"
"Yeah."

"I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim."

Tsukishima sang, Smiling at his fans and a certain.. You know-

"Oh, oh, oh, Don't.. Don't you worry~ I'll be there, Whenever you want me."

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst, Know I'm not perfect but I hope you see my worth, yeah."