The Concert.

Tsukishima
Oikawa
Tsukishima & Oikawa
___________
Yamaguchi P.O.V

We saw the other guard come back and nodded at the guard that was holding us back, "Please follow me." The guard said in a low voice, I look at the three and I nodded.

"Wow, How did you do that?" Inuoka asked me, I chuckled and made a shushing motion. "That's a secret." I said, Making him laugh.

"Tadashi, Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" Hinata asked from behind me, I turned my head to the side and nodded at him. Once we got to our seats, Me and Inuoka was beside each other. The guard was about to leave when I grabbed his arm. "Can you give these two different seats, Please?" I asked the tall man, He looked over to Hinata who was grinning widely and at Kageyama who couldn't care less before nodding and escorting them to different seats, Leaving me alone with Inuoka. We were sitting in the near-front where the stage was literally in our faces. Exaggerated.

"Wahh!! This is gonna be so cool." He exclaimed as he looked at the stage with stars in his eyes. "Yeah.." I chuckled as I feel myself getting nervous. "Are you okay, Yamaguchi-kun?" He asked, I smiled and nodded at him even though I was panicking internally.

"Thanks for bringing me here! Even though we only just met, You're being so kind to me." He smiled widely, I chuckled and nodded. "Like I said, Any friend on Hinata's is a friend of mine. And besides, I didn't want to be alone and be a thirdwheel." I sighed dramatically.

"I feel you." He sighed dramatically aswell. We both look at each other before bursting into laughter. Then the lights became dim, Making us quiet. We focused our attention on the stage and waited.

Tsukishima P.O.V

"What's this? Tsukishima's getting nervous? Interesting~" An annoying blonde smirked behind me, "Shut up, Atsumu." I said, He scoffed and stood beside me, Resting his elbow on my shoulder like we were pals. Which we aren't.

"Oikawa told me." He said, I hummed in response. "You really should stop being a dick." He said, Patting my chest with his other hand. I glared at him to the side and scoffed. "And you should stop meddling with other peoples' lifes." I said, He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm not Meddling with your life, I'm just sayin'. He might like you more and even forgive you if you stop being an asshole for maybe a few seconds." He shrugged.

"I've stopped being an asshole to him earlier, So shut up." I said, Crossing my arms. He gasped loudly, "Really?! That's so weird coming from you." He shook his head, I scoffed and slapped his elbow away from my shoulder. "The concerts' about to start. I'm gonna go ahead." I said firmly as I walk away from him. Last thing I heard from him was a sigh.

~~
3rd Person P.O.V

Everything was in place and ready, The Miya twins were watching from behind the curtains on the left side of the stage with Suna, Sakusa, Rabes, Daichi and Sugawara.

Soon enough, Tsukishima walked out onto the stage while carrying his guitar. He took a deep breath before he forced his lips to curve into a wide smile. "Good evening, Miyagi!" He yelled through his IEM, (In-ear mic— Yo girl did some reasearch LmAo) Making the crowd go wild. Followed by,

"Yahoo!~" Oikawa greeted as he also stepped on the stage, Holding a mic while Walking toward Tsukishima. The crowd was loud, Like, Super loud. Shoyo Hinata and Nishinoya Yuu loud, Or maybe louder than that–

"Alright! Before I let out my angelic singing voice," Oikawa started, Making some people laugh. "Angelic voice, who?" Tsukishima muttered, But since the IEM is near his mouth, Everyone heard. Making Oikawa pout and the crowd laugh louder.