81194

Yes bitches nonbinary Kenma has returned 😎

"Say, Kuro, we never talk about your real family before you were adopted. Who were your parents? If you remember them"

It was exactly 12am, Kuroo was at his best friend Kenma's house, he watched them play video games while they had some random conversations, Kenma's parents weren't home, they were out of the country for their anniversary.

"Oh, my parents?" This was a pretty sensitive topic for Kuroo, obviously. He hated the fact that his mother was that woman.

Also, he didn't want to tell Kenma about his past. They knew he was adopted by a couple, he doesn't consider them his parents though. They're rarely home.

"I-I only know my mother... I don't know who my father is..."

Kenma nodded as Kuroo continued "She was... a kind woman....." he sighed, attempting not to say anything negative about her "She took care of us..."

"Us? There were more of you?"

"Uh, yeah in the o-orphanage..."

"Oh, okay... if you're uncomfortable we can stop talking about this"

Kuroo nodded "Thanks, I don't really have great memories from that place. Except for my best friends...."

Kenma yawned "You had friends?"

"Yes! Don't act so surprised! You're my friend!"

They rolled their eyes "Yeah I'm like, your only friend. Those other people from school are just manipulative liars"

"What about Yaku? Huh?" he glared at them.

"You guys argue on a daily basis, you're definitely not friends"

"What about Bokuto!?"

"Hm, maybe. When was the last time you actually had a conversation with him?"

Kuroo groaned and Kenma chuckled "Anyways, who were your best friends?"

"Their names were Norman and Emma..." he said while trying to block the memories of the two.

"Shit, sorry. I-I'm going to sleep..." he muttered.

Kenma nodded "Alright. Sorry if I said anything to make you uncomfortable or something..."

"I-It's fine..."

And so he went to sleep.

But then the memories came.

Fire, demons, Norman, Emma

Conny

He couldn't save her... he knew she was gonna die... and he didn't do anything...

She was just a child, she didn't deserve it...

Then, a flashback...

"Jesus, Ray. You're so emo" Norman laughed at the black haired male.

"Oh shut up" he rolled his eyes.

Emma giggled "Why does your hair look so stupid?"

"It's my bedhead, I don't want it took look like this, it just does!" Ray glared at her.

"Sureeeeee"

He noticed Norman staring at Emma, a light blush dusting his cheeks. Probably from the cute giggle, and Ray felt jealousy taking over his body-

"...uro, Kuro, Kuroo!"

Kuroo abruptly woke up, Kenma shaking him awake.

They looked concerned "You were shaking in your sleep..." they muttered.

Kuroo just smirked teasingly "Are you worrying about me, Kenma?"

They glared at him "No, shut up"

"Just joking, Kitten"

"Don't fucking call me that. It makes it sound like we're dating...."

"We can if you want to" he wiggled his eyebrows.

Kenma grimaced "Ew, no. You're not my type"

"Kidding, kidding..."

•••••••••••••••
A/N
I have decided the ships for this fic! And yes, all of them are rarepairs. Welcome to rarepair hell children.

KuroSuga
(Or NorRay ig. I love this ship, sorry)

TsukiKageYamaHina
(Pretty sure that's the ship name)

IwaDai
(One of my favourite OTPs so I gotta put these beautiful gay bitches)

LevKen
(Another one of my OTPs)

ShiraGoshi
(If I decide to put Shiratorizawa in here)

UshiTenSemi
(Hehehehe I'm soft for these three)

Um that's it so far tell me if you want another ship added tho!

Might also do:

KiyoYachi

EnnoTeru

TanaNoya

We'll see what's gonna happen