Part 4

"He-" Rebecca started but stopped in thought of what to say. 

"I know that he doesn't want you to know, but I figured that it was necessary to tell you in this situation" Sam didn't think Becca heard a word he said because she was looking at the ground.

"Becs?" Becca looked up at him.

"I-I'm sorry I jus-" Bec looked really confused but not at what Sam said.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Rebecca asked Sam and partly herself.

"I don't, really know the reason. I tried to get him to tell you but he... just refused" Bec sat down and put her head in her hands. She looked up at Sam but then back down and started picking at some tape on the table.

"I don't understand why he didn't tell me because..." Becca started picking at the tape more aggressively.  

"...because, I told him" Becca didn't look up from the tape. She didn't really want to see the look on Sam's face. Sam was confused, told him what? Then he clicked. He didn't want to jump to conclusions so he had to pry a bit.

"You... told him what?" Becca kept playing with the tape and did not look up.

"Becs, do you... cut?" Rebecca closed her eyes and swallowed.  She looked up at him.

"I used to, a-and I did tell Dean and he knows so I don't know why he didn't tell me" Bec wasn't looking at one thing in particular, her eyes were darting everywhere.

"I don't know why he didn't tell you either, but if he did that then maybe it means that he has got some humanity left" Sam said hopefully. 

"Look, I think we got a lead on him" Becca snapped her head up and looked impatiently at Sam.

"Cas called and said he heard some news about Dean being seen at a bar downtown. There are lots of abandoned warehouses and buildings around there so hopefully he's in one of them" Sam told Rebecca.

"Okay then lets go" Rebecca nodded and stood up.

"Right now?" Sam asked. Bec stopped and looked at him.

"Yeah why not?" 

"Uh no reason, meet in 10?" 

"Yah, see you then" and with that Becca left to pack. She wasn't sure how long it would take them to find him. While packing she decided to do anything it took to get him back. No matter what the toll was on herself. 

Sam and Rebecca drove for a few hours before reaching their destination. They booked a motel and settled in. It was about 4pm and they were going to try their luck in finding Dean. If they couldn't find him then they'd search again tomorrow.

Rebecca and Sam looked in the bar that supposedly Dean was spotted in but he was not there so they looked in the closest warehouse. The two were just about to leave after not finding Dean when someone stopped them.

 "You guys just never learn do you" Sam and Rebecca quickly turned to the voice to see that it was coming from Dean. They both held their angel blades ready. 

"Dean we can do this the easy way or the hard way but either way it's happening" Becca forced herself to talk. Neither herself or Sam wanted to fight Dean but if it was the only way to get him back then they were both willing to do it.

"Well its a shame, because you know I don't like things easy but, getting rid of you two will be a piece of pie" Dean finished his sentence then immediately threw Sam against a wall. Becca ran towards Dean to try and bring him down but he grabbed her hand as she tried to punch him and spun her around. He wrapped his large arm around her neck and as she tried to get herself free, he whispered in her ear. 

"Remember what I said I'd do you you? Well now we have a chance"  Rebecca looked horrified as she continued to try and free herself. Dean shoved her to the ground when he saw Sam running up to him. Sam and Dean fought brutally while Rebecca was trying to pick herself up off the ground. 

Dean saw her finally stand up so he grabbed Sam's angel blade and threw it like a dart, right into her left shoulder. She fell back down. Dean had Sam on the ground and leant down to him.

"Nice try Sammy" Sam tried to speak but Dean hit him hard in the head and he fell unconscious.

"Now" Dean yelled as he stood up from Sam and faced Becca. Bec was on the ground, holding onto her shoulder and trying to get back up to fight. Dean reached her and kneeled down in front of her.

"It's just you and me" he looked her up and down. Dean roughly grabbed her hair and yanked her with him as he got up and went to the door.

"Ahh Dean please! Please don't do this! Oww Dean, no no no please" Bec begged. She was crying and in a lot of pain, but most of all she was scared. Whether she wanted to admit it or not. Dean got sick of her whining and backhanded her across the face. She was knock out cold. Dean threw her over his shoulder and left. 

Rebecca wasn't sure where she was. She couldn't see a thing and she could only hear faint noises. She slowly opened her eyes and let them adjust to the light. Once Bec could see, she looked around the room. Then the memories of what happened came flooding back in. She tried her best not to panic. 

A door slammed causing her to snap back into the unfortunate reality. Dean was the one who slammed the door. He walked up to Becca and stroked her face. Becca looked him in the eye. He chuckled and stood up. He walked over to a table that Rebecca couldn't see because Dean was blocking it. 

"You really shouldn't have come after me" Dean spoke with his back facing Bec.

"But I'm glad you did" Dean turned around with a baseball bat coated in barbed wire and glared at Becca maniacally.