The Day (of the exam)

Your POV

I am nervous out of my being to be taking the UA entrance exam...

We were on our way to UA in dad's car, and to calm me down, He played my favourite song... The Hills...

So I just sat there and tried to calm down. Luckily, for me, dad liked my music taste. So he wasn't that awkward while listening to my favorite songs.

We made it to UA, And dad kissed my forehead for good luck.

Dad: So you're not gonna yell at me for doing that in public??
(y/n): I really need it though, I'm probably like the weakest one among all the people coming here today.
Dad: You know how much I hate it when you put yourself down like that right?
(y/n): Yeah yeah whatever... okay dad, I'll catch you later?
Dad: Okay (n/n), come back to me in one piece ok?
(y/n): Okay dad.

I loved it when dad and I would joke around and like we are best friends I mean... we technically are haha.

I zoomed of into the school on my skateboard, bending my knees pretty low since there were a lot of people walking in. I had to keep my balance and have the best control off the board.

I passed by a guy the same age as me with broccoli green hair. He looked surprised seeing me and he tripped, I didn't care much and went on forward... but I guess I hope he's okay.

I reached the room where the gathering was supposed to happen, I was a bit early. So I found a seat next to a cool looking dude with yellow hair and a black lightning bolt on the side, He looked like the human embodiment of Pikachu.

Pikachu: Woah...
(y/n): hm?
Pikachu: You ride that thing?
(y/n): mhm yeah...
Pikachu: That's so awesome!!! Oh yeah by the way... I'm Kaminari Denki, it's nice to meet you

I shake his hand

(y/n): The name is (L/n) (y/n)...
Kaminari: I have a feeling we are going to be great friends haha
(y/n): Yeah.... by the way what's your quirk?
Kaminari: Oh my quirk is Electricification... but if I overuse it I short-circuit and go hay wire for a while you see...

I explain my quirk to him (what you know of it so far, that is)

Kaminari: WOAH! That's so COOL!
(y/n): Ok... but can you keep it down...
Kaminari: Sorry I tend to get loud when I'm interested in something.

You didn't know if you could trust him just yet so you didn't tell him the reason why you didn't like yelling.

Kaminari: I'm not tryna brag but both my parents are pro heroes and they are amazing!
(y/n): Thats really cool.
Kaminari: What about yours?
(y/n): Well ummm....
Kaminari: I mean you don't have to if you are not comfortable
(y/n): No, it's not that, I don't know if I should trust you or not... I have major trust issues i'm sorry.
Kaminari: You can trust me don't worry... but I understand if you wanna change the subject...
(y/n): Yeah... I'll tell you when I feel comfortable.
Kaminari: No problem... so... I know i sound weird for asking but are you a dude or a girl?

I burst out laughing. Shit... some people are staring... I've never laughed publicly before. It was still a silent laugh though.

Kaminari: Did I say something funny?
(y/n): No no it's not that... I just get that question a lot and it makes me laugh how much I can confuse people.
Kaminari: So?? The answer?? I am eager to knooooowwww!!
(y/n): I. am.
Kaminari:Uh huh?
(y/n): a.
Kaminari: UH HUH!
(y/n): female.
Kaminari: EXCUSE ME???
(y/n): mhm...
Kaminari: I was legit questioning my sexuality just now...
(y/n): your welcome haha...

————————————

656 words :')