The day...

Aizawa's POV

(y/n) and Hizashi were sitting in the kitchen and were singing a song... If I remember correctly this one is called "Baby I'm Jealous" by Bebe Rexha and Doja Cat... Damn... how do I remember the most useless things.

I heard something at the door... Holy fu- IT'S THE LETTER!

I quickly grabbed it when I heard Hizashi saying that he and (y/n) would be sitting outside.

I went outside a few minutes later...

Your POV

Uncle Yamada: Listen to me I don't like you (y/n)

I look at my llama plushie then at him

(y/n): Do I give a fuck?
Llama: No
(y/n): How many fucks do I give?
Llama: Zero
(y/n): Exactly, so therefore your comment is IrReLeVaNT
Uncle Yamada: Since when could the llama speak?
(y/n): I was using my own voice... its called ventriloquism...
Uncle Yamada: OOOHHH BIG WORD (Y/N)!!!!
(y/n): I know

I tried to contain my laughter but Uncle Yamada snorted,

Uncle Yamada and I started dying of laughter.

I noticed dad walking out...

(y/n): Hey dad I have a question...
Dad: Yes (n/n)?
(y/n): Since you guys are teachers at UA... do you know whether i passed or failed?
Dad: Yeah we do... but not your result since we are yanno... close or related to you.
(y/n): Ahhh ok thanks dad.

I turned back to Uncle Yamada. Then turned to dad again.

(y/n): Wait dad... aren't the letters supposed to be coming today?

Dad's expression changed... I knew he was hiding something...

Uncle Yamada smirked at Dad as if he knew what exactly he did.

Uncle Yamada: Shoutaaaaaa... where is iiiitttttt?
Dad: Where is what Hizashi?
Uncle Yamada: THE LETTERRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Dad: I don't know what you're talking about...
Uncle Yamada: YEAH RIGHT! AHAHAHHAA

Dad and Uncle Yamada didn't notice me sneaking into the house... I went to the kitchen and found the letter on the counter.

I ran back outside to see Uncle Yamada over Dad and he was shaking the fricking life out of him

(y/n): Ummmm chile anyways sooo... i found it.
Uncle Yamada: YOU SICK BASTARD SHOUTA!! SO YOU DID HIDE IT!! (Y/N) OPEN! NOW!!!

Bakugo's POV

That old hag asked me to check on (L/n) because we received our letters today... I passed of course.

As I got closer I could here shouting... sounded like that Present Mic dude from the Exam.

I then saw a hologram of All Might come from the Front Yard which is in front of her house. THEY WERE OPENING IT NOW???

All Might: HAHAHA I KNOW YOU DIDN'T EXPECT ME TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO YOU!! AIZAWA (Y/N) YOU HAVE PASSED AND HAVE BEEN EXCEPTED TO UA!! BUT IT WAS UNNECESSARY FOR YOU TO TAKE EXAM BECAUSE YOU WERE EXCEPTED VIA RECOMMENDATION!!
(y/n) + Present Mic: WHAT?!

There was a moment of silence.

(L/n): dad?
Present Mic: SHOUTA??? YOU KNEW?
(y/n)'s dad: ...
Present Mic: DON'T GIVE ME SILENCE SHOUTA!
(y/n)'s dad: I really don't know why it's such a big deal though...

I finally got to the front and saw the two men hugging (L/n)... she was squished... she was probably worried she didn't pass because of what she said when she had dinner over at our place...