Welcome to the Exam

Denki's POV

I met this really cool dude? girl? I can't even tell... but hell... if they are a dude. I think I will like become gay or bi cus dayyymmmm they are CUTE!

They turned out to be a girl, we talked after she coincidentally sat next to me ahaha.

We decided to listen to music while we waited. I wanted to listen to her music taste... and heck... it was so gothic, edgy and cool at the same time!

She was rapping Mercury : Retrograde by Ghostemane like the goddess she was... DUDE SHE SEEMED TO BE AMAZING AT EVERYTHING...

???: Is this seat taken?

It was a guy with some weird ass elbows.

(L/n): No, you can sit here
Elbows: Thanks dude.
Denki: Ummm she's not a dude....
Elbows: Wait ummm really?
(L/n): It's ok Kaminari you couldn't even tell what my gender was when we were talking a few minute ago

Her laugh was angelic, though it was a very quite laugh.

But her quirk being demon made no friggin sense.

(L/n): So what's your na-

(L/n) was interrupted by a loud voice

Teacher: GOOD MORNING LADIES AND DUDES!!

He was all the way down but damn we could still feel the air rush against us.

Your POV

I recognized the voice... It was Uncle Yamada or known as Present Mic in the Hero Society.

(y/n): Wait what?
Kaminari: Is there a problem (L/n)?
(y/n): No, but I forgot that Uncle Yamada was a teacher at UA.
Kaminari: Uncle who? Weird Elbow dude... who is she talking 'bout?
Elbows: First of all, My name is Sero Hanta, and second of all, no I don't know who she's talking about... I only met her today...
(y/n): Uhhh no Uncle Yamada is my dad's close friend... they work together... o0hhhhhh that explains why he's here ahaha.
Sero: You dad is a teacher here?
(y/n): Yes... Sero Right?
Sero: mhm
(y/n): Cool

Everybody just shut up after that and listened to Uncle Yamada talking about the Exam...

I could hear that broccoli boy from earlier muttering stuff under his breath... he's weird. And the pomeranian lookin ass dude beside just looked at him and told him to shut up...

i wonder if he's single.... HOLY DONUT GODS WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST THINK???

My thoughts were interpreted by this tall dude with a bulky ass body, dark blue hair and glasses who was asking questions about the exam 'n crap... I didn't even give it two shits.

Then he pointed towards broccoli boy and complained about his muttering... i felt kinda bad for him.

But my eyes wandered and landed on the pomeranian dude beside him.

I should really stop giving people weird ass nicknames...

I didn't realize that I was staring for a while, he started looking around and we made eye contact.

His eyes widen then he turned around to gather his stuff since Uncle Yamada had dismissed to go change... I received the examination area i'd be in.

(y/n): Oh fuck I'm on another examining ground Kaminari
Kaminari: Thats sad... Oh look Sero and I got the same one!
Sero: Dude that's AWESOME
(y/n): Are you rubbing it in or something...?
Kaminari: No! NOPE! ok it was nice meeting you!! byyye

Kaminari and Sero run off.

I got my bag and skateboard and headed to the changing rooms.

I could tell how uncomfortable the girls were since they thought I was a guy. I just took off my shirt and they saw female body, of course I was wearing a sports bra, some girls were intrigued and some were relieved that I was a girl.

I put on my sweat pants and hoodie and took of to the examination field on my skateboard.

There were only a few people there since I was a bit early. I noticed that pomeranian dude and walked up to him. I stopped myself midway when I saw him warming up. I realized I should do that too.

I went into a splits and started stretching forward.

————————————————-

687 words :')