The First Day of UA (P.2)

Your POV

I got into my gym clothing and headed to where dad instructed us to go to.

We all stood next to each other I didn't feel comfortable so I went to dad when he came.

Everyone looked at me weird excluding Bakugo

I started whispered to him.

(y/n): Hey dad?
Dad: mhm?
(y/n): Can I have a jelly pack?
Dad: sure...

He handed me a jelly pack for his scarf and I took it with a smile...

Dad: Alright, since we are all here I will be explaining what you'll be doing. You will go through different exercises and will be ranked based on who can do the best

The class sighed in relief.

Dad: But the student who comes last will be expelled

I choked on my jelly pack.

Dad never acted this way... I mean yeah he did expel a whole class last year but I see potential in everyone here... excluding Mineta.

But I could tell he wasn't being serious because he wouldn't have smiled if he was.

So I was relieved, nobody was leaving.

The class started panicking while I stayed calm, well that was because I was next to my dad

|~short timeskip~|

Sero approached me and tapping my shoulder.

I jumped and startled him slightly.

Sero: Hey (y/n) why don't you stand with Kami and I?
(y/n): I don't like crowds...
Sero: Don't worry we'll stand a bit on the side so you don't feel uncomfortable
(y/n): Oh ok.... Thanks Sero
Sero: You can call me Hanta!

I smiled as I walked towards Kami with Se- I mean Hanta

Kami's expression brightened when he saw me walking towards him, well that was a first.

Nobody who I went to school with in the past has ever smiled at me when I walked their way.

Kaminari put his hand around my shoulder and ruffled my hair.

Kami: It's kinda cool how we almost have the same hairstyle right?
(y/n): hahah we don't though...
Hanta: Why are you so quite now, after that huge argument you had with that blonde dude sitting in front of you.
(y/n): Oh well... I tend to snap sometimes... I don't like being called weak and what he did was basically signaling the fact that he thought i was weak, so i got mad.
Hanta:Wow (y/n)! that's pretty impressive!

Hanta nudged me playfully.

I finally felt like I fit in for once in my life... it made me feel kinda happy.

But from the corner of my eyes I noticed two blood-red eyes staring at me slowly getting closer and closer.

Bakugo grabbed me and took me to a place where no one could hear us.

He put his hands in his pockets and simply stared at me

Bakugo: If you are gonna go and talk shit about how you think you're stronger than me then you made a huge fucking mistake.
(y/n): But I didn't say anyt-
Bakugo: CUT THE CRAP I KNOW YOU WERE!

I just stood there, staring at him and he did the same in return.

I was surprised how I didn't flinch when he yelled at me.

And how I wasn't stuttering when I spoke to someone.

Damn, this school is changing me... and I still have yet to know if it's for the better or for the worse.