The war begins...

Bakugo's POV

That person staring at me in the room is here. They're kinda weird. I mean you can't tell if they are a dude or girl by the hair and loose clothing. But damn is it attractive. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST SAY?????

I stopped stretching when I heard the Present Mic bastard that that damn Deku was talking about. His voice was coming from the megaphone on the poles.

HOLY SHIT DID THAT PERSON STARING AT ME JUST DO A HAND STAND THEN TRANSITION INTO A SPLITS???

Their body wasn't even exposed so I couldn't even tell if they were a dude or a girl

Some group of guys pulled up behind them while they were stretching and were looking at them all weird.

Guy 1: Look at how flexible that dude is they legit are doing the splits.
Guy 2: Yeah I wonder if they are a gymnast.
Guy 3: Haha a girly dude.
Guy 4: But I mean the way he dresses is not very girly.

They stand up after stretching, and turns their head towards the group of guys.

Person staring at me: First of all I am a female, but call me girly one more time I will snap your neck as if it was a twig I found on the street, is that cool?
Guy 3: Yeah sorry for that... but what can a weak ass girl like you do to me?

She was calm but one second she was in here splits position, next second she was behind the guy with him in choke hold.

Girl staring at me: Let me hear those words come out of your sexist ass mouth one more time, and let's see what will happen to you, oh let me guess, you will not see the daylight of tomorrow.

She said while smirking.

She let him go when he was close to death... Damn she had no mercy. I bet I'm stronger though .

Your POV

Uncle Yamada started to announce the rules one more time.

Uncle Yamada: All personal belongings which are on you at the moment, should be put on the side, like the skateboard you got there (n/n).

I frowned at the fact that i'm getting separated from my skateboard. But I had to.

I saw that everyone was staring at me because Uncle Yamada knew me

|~timeskip~|

The exam started. I was lowkey trying everything in my power to fight one of those damn robots.

Well i lied, I was just walking around like I was in the park. I noticed the pomeranian dude staring me in disgust, then his eyes widened.

There were like 20 to 30 of those 3 point robots behind me. I froze in my shoes.

I couldn't move... not one inch.

Pomeranian dude: OI ARE YOU GONNA MOVE OR ARE YOU GONNA LET OTHER PEOPLE STEAL YOU POINTS CUZ I FUCKING BET YOU HAVEN'T SCORED ONE FUCKING POINT YET!!

It was pomeranian dude. He looked worried but he was dealing with his own shit.

Out of nowhere I felt a great gush of power that i've never felt before.

I squatted and jumped 30ft in the air (which take in mind I HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE)

I lifted my leg in the air and kicked the head of the first robot, then I crushed every last one of the robots which were behind me. I landed on the ground safely.

Pomeranian was staring at me... Not believing what he saw. I just squatted putting my face in my hands which were shaking vigorously.

Yamada Hizashi (Present Mic)'s POV

Yamada: WHAT ON THIS GREEN EARTH DID (Y/N) DO!!!

Aizawa woke up from his sleep

Shouta: Did she kill someone?? Please tell me she didn't.

I pointed at the screen which showed (y/n) in it

Aizawa's face went pale. He was worried for her. And so was I...

———————————————-

653 words :P