PART 1

My life was weird and unique from the day I was born. Why? Because I grew up with Taemin. My parents are Taemin parents' friends since they were really young. I was born when Taemin was 9 years old. So, I was his little princess as he is still calling me. I remember myself being like 7 years old and Taemin was like 16 years old when I met SHINee. Anyways, I spent my whole life with Taemin but I am not complaining. I met too many idols because of him and especially this one boy. So, lets get started with my own story. I was 17 years old when I broke up with my boyfriend. I wasn't that happy those weeks so Taemin had a perfect idea as I was almost 18 years old, so almost an adult. One morning he just called me. I was still half sleepy and I was wearing my underwear and a hoodie.

Taemin: I am coming

me: you wh-

He closed the phone. I got back to bed. After 15 minutes I heard the door bell. I didn't care for what I was wearing. He has seen me naked. It doesn't matter. I opened the door and I saw Taemin with this gentle and childish smile just jumping like a kid.

me: Why do you have keys of my house? For not using them? Find a good reason why you woke me up this early or else I am gonna kill you and I will say it was an accident.

Taemin: we are leaving

me: just be serious and STOP JUMPING

I yelled as he couldn't stop jumping because he was really excited. He stopped and he sat to the sofa while he was shaking his legs.

me: bro what do you mean? You are scaring me. You are like you have shallowed an earthquake.

Taemin: we are leaving

he said as he was smiling like a fool.

me: I really cannot with you.

I stood up and I was ready to go back to my bed when Taemin held my hand and pulled me to his laps.

Taemin: I want to ask you. Do you want to move to Seoul with me and we are going to live together and you are going to be something like a manager for me when I will enter SuperM in 3 days.

me: WHAT?

Taemin: YES. What do you thin?

me: come upstairs to help me yo b*tch.

Taemin smiled and we went upstairs to make my luggage.

me: so who is going to be in SuperM?

Taemin: me, Kai and Baekhyun from EXO...

me: omo I remember them. We have seen them before when we went to the SM practice room.

Taemin: yes, Taeyong and Mark from NCT...

me: I am going to faint. Omo!!!

Taemin: Lucas and Ten from WayV

me: omo Lucas is such a model yes. I have heard too many times about Ten before but I never paid attention on him.

Taemin: your fault

me: really? That is nice

and I smirked.

Taemin: ahhh this girl.

He is so pissed of me but I don't care he could never speak to me again. He chose to be my best friend. Now he is going to be with me for the rest of his life. Hahahahahahhahahahahaahahah. We made the luggage and I we ordered some food to eat.

me: so tonight you are going to sleep here and tomorrow in the morning we are going to leave and go to your house to get your luggage and then we are going to leave for Seoul. Ah I am so excited.

Taemin: that is perfect okay. I am going to get my pyjamas from upstairs and I am coming to eat.

yes he has pyjamas in my house. What king of best friend we could be if we didn't to each others house?

He came downstairs and we ate together and then we slept hugging each other on the sofa. The next morning we woke up, we dressed up and we went to his house to get his stuff. We went to the airport right after. We had a really good trip and we had a lot of fun. We took photos, we laughed, we are, we listened to music and we took a nap of course. We arrived to Seoul.

me: we are here. We are here.

Paparazzi and fans were everywhere and surprisingly they were so happy to see me again. They knew I was Taemin's best friend like many years now. As we greeted Taemin's fans we went into the car to go to Taemin's apartment and then we were going to go to SM Entertainment to see the other members. We were talking while we were on our way to go home.

Taemin: Are you excited?

me: so much!!!

We arrived to the apartment and we unpacked. We ate some nodules and we went to SM Entertainment.

me: does SM knows I am going to go too?

Taemin: yes of course he knows, princess.

We arrived to SM and the boys were there already. Me and Taemin went into the practice room. There were the boys and they were talking while they were sitting on the floor. I saw Kai and Baekhyun and I was really happy to see them again after a long time. They got up and they hugged me as they knew I was going to go to Seoul and live there. I saw Mark and he was really cute as he was staring at me with a smile on his face. Then I saw Taeyong and I got shocked because he is truly handsome when you see him face to face. I mean I knew he was extremely handsome but this is too much to handle. And then Lucas took my eyes. He is really handsome. Like he was that handsome that I was feeling so insecure. But someone is missing. Were is Ten?