PART 5

It was almost three months that we were living together and from the day that Ten kissed me we don't even talk to each other. I don't know what's happened to him really. He kissed me and then nothing. I can't live here like this. We haven't talked for two weeks. What can I do? I have said everything to Taemin and he told me to talk to him. I decided... I am going to talk to him. Mark was curious too. As I was in my room alone because Ten went to SM practice room to practice, Mark came in to talk to me.

Mark: babe. Look I know you like almost 9 months now and I can understand that somethings is not going well with your mental health and with you and Chittaphon. What's wrong?

me: it is nothing

Mark: come on. You can't fool me. I know you really good.

me: okay but promise you are not going to tell anything to anyone.

Mark: promise

me: do you remember this day you came and asked if me and Ten are together?

Mark: yes I can't forget.

me: this day we kissed

Mark: YOU DID WHAT?

me: shhhhh... We kissed. I was just chilling on my bed and he came and he hugged me and then we kissed. And we have slept together many times as we are roommates but no one knows it. And now he doesn't talk to me. It is been like 2 weeks we haven't talked to each other and he is ignoring me. I told Taemin what happened and he told me to talk to him. But what If I hear something I don't want to? What if he doesn't like me or he has found someone else?

Mark: look... First of all, I am really shocked with all this situation. I had seen that something is going on with your and Ten's feelings from the beginning but... What do I have to say? Omo! I guess you have to talk to him and really soon before he changes his mind. You have to talk to him straight on the face as you always do and just go for it. But do you truly like him?

me: look I don't freaking know. It is so confusing the fact that I don't wanna get hurt and when he kissed me I told him that it is really difficult for me. But he said that it was okay he is going to be with me anyways and things like this. Ahhh.

Mark: he came from the practice like 20 minutes ago. He may is to the living room so go and talk to him now. Don't waste your time.

me: okay thanks.

Me and Mark went downstairs. Mark went to the sofa but I stayed to the middle of the scale looking at Ten. My mind and my heart for the first time agreed with each other and they decided that I was going to talk to Ten for sure.

me: Ten!

He turned his head and he was so handsome omo.

me: can you come to our room? I want to talk to you for a little.

He got up without talking, he left his phone to the sofa and he came to our room. I was waiting for him there so he came in and he closed the door behind him. He sat next to me to his bed.

Ten: what?

Why is he so rude with me. Did I do something wrong?

me: we have to talk

Ten: okay

I was about to cry but I didn't

me: so Ten. Two weeks ago you kissed me and you said a lot of things. I avoid it and you continued telling me beautiful things. But a day after you started being cold with me and we don't even talk anymore. Like we are living at the same room and sometimes you don't even tell me "goodnight". What is wrong? Did I done something wrong?

Ten: look I told you some things this days and I mean it okay? But the next day as you were sleeping someone texted you and I was just curious okay? I didn't opened the message or your phone but I just saw that you were talking with your ex...

He stood up and he shouted

Ten:... and I don't want to get hurt. Never again.

He opened the door, he left and he closed it behind him with all of his strength. The boys downstairs got shocked and I started crying. Ten took his keys and he was going to leave from the house.

Mark: what went wrong?

He asked Ten and he blocked the door. Chittaphon didn't want to argue with Mark too so he decided to stay silent and sit to the sofa.

Mark: Winwin talk to him and I am going to Y/n.

he whispered. Winwin went next to Ten and the boys too and they started talking at him. He just said that we argued and some other things but not details like the kiss or the reason why we argued exactly how it was. Meanwhile, Mark knocked the door of my room softly.

Mark: babe, can I come in? It is me. Your Mark Lee.

me: yes-

I said while I was crying like a puppy.

Mark came into the room and he sat next to me at Ten's bed. He hugged me softly.

Mark: what is happening here bro? Why are you crying and why did he came downstairs like this?

I explained everything to Mark with every detail because I trust him almost as much as I trust Taemin. He wiped my tears and he gave me a tissue too.

Mark: ah come on babe. Come talk to him. Explain him everything. Maybe you feel that your feeling are complicated but I think you really care about him and you want him by your side. And not in a friendly way.