PART 3

and I took his hands as we were both tearing.

me: Taemin...

I took a deep breath.

me:... be careful and have a lot of fun with your friends. We are going to talk through the phone and don't worry about me (yeah and now I am crying for real) I am going to have a lot of fun and the boys are really funny, caring and lovely and they will take good care of me. It will not be the same without you but we will see each other again in 4 months.

Taemin: boys take care of her. Princess...

this "princess" broke me because he is calling me like this from the day I was born and my mom has told me that he was calling me like this when I was on my mom's tummy.

Taemin: we are going to talk almost every day. Take care of yourself and be careful okay? Have a lot of fun and sent me a lot of photos.

We hugged each other again, he took his phone and he opened the door.

me: have a nice trip I love you.

Taemin: thanks. I love you too.

boys: bye Taemin!!!!!

and he left. I turned around and Jeno hugged me. I didn't wait for it. The boys are actually really cool and not awkward. Ten wiped my tears and he smiled at me. OMO I can't really. Taeyong show me my room that I was going to share with someone and guess... this someone is TEN??? NO WAYYY. THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM AS TEN. Omo someone help me please.

Ten: high five roommate

I did and I smiled.

Taeyong: please listen. Now that I have 23 kids I am going to cook for you and play some games.

me: how can you handle all this thing?

Doyoung: sometimes he really can't and he just cry

so we all started laughing. As Taeyong made us food and Jisung, Taeil, Shotaro, Kun, Hendery and Mark helped him, I went to the room to unpack. Ten followed me.

Ten: come on lets do it together.

that was so soft. After like 10 minutes, Yuta, Winwin, Jungwoo and Xiaojun came upstairs to help me and Ten with my stuff. Johnny, Lucas, Jaehyun, Doyoung, Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan, Yangyang, Sungchan and Chenle stayed to the living room and they made you know the place for playing and the table for eating. After we changed we went downstairs and we ate all together as Haechan and Johnny were making us laughing. It was time to play some games just for fun. We had to make 4 teams of six people. Taeyong and I played rock paper scissors and we took five people by our side and then Jisung and Renjun did the same.

Taeyong team: Taeyong, Mark, Shotaro, Doyoung and Jaehyun

Jisung team: Jisung, Taeil, Jungwoo, Lucas, Sungchan and Chenle.

Renjun team: Hendery, Jeno, Yuta, Winwin, Xiaojun and Jaemin

My time: Me, Ten, Kun, Johnny, Haechan and Yangyang

We started playing the same games as you know SuperM have played in MTOPIA this night. We had a lot of fun and my team won the first place, Renjun 's team the second place and Taeyong 's team the third place. Of course we won because we have the genius Ten (he is really smart by the way), the clever Kun, strong Johnny, the funniest Haechan and the little but amazing Yangyang. After this long day we went to our rooms. There were 8 rooms in the house.

Room 1: Taeyong-Mark-Doyoung-Taeil

Room 2: Jaehyun-Jungwoo-Lucas

Room 3: Shotaro-Jisung-Sungchan

Room 4: Chenle-Jeno-Renjun

Room 5: Hendery-Xiaojun-Kun

Room 6: Yuta-Winwin-Yangyang

Room 7: Me-Chittaphon

Room 8: Jaemin-Johnny-Haechan

As we were all together out of our rooms like we are at the military because of Taeyong, Taeyong said:

Taeyong: goodnight sons and daughter. And Ten... take care of my one and only daughter okay?

Ten: of course.

We laughed and we all went to our rooms. I closed the door, Ten opened the little light that we had into the room and we went to bed.

Ten: it is funny we are roommates. I don't know we are going to laugh a lot here just by looking at each other.

me: omo that is so true.

Ten: so goodnight beautiful

me: goodnight!!!

The next morning I felt two hands and I heard a little cute voice telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and I saw two hands with a lot of veins omo. It was definitely Ten. The best morning. We went downstairs after washing our faces. We eat breakfast and we laughed so much because Haechan was telling us jokes. And then we chilled the whole day and the boys practiced a little and then at night we played games and we watched a movie. Those are our days. Maybe everyday was the same but we were having a lot of fun that I didn't care if our days were the same. Weeks skipped with too many memories. After two months we were really closed to each other and we were calling each other "bro". Apart from too people. Taeyong and Ten. Taeyong was calling me daughter and I was calling him dad. But Ten never called me "bro" neither did I. After those two months me and Ten were much more closer than we were but we never shown to each other something more than something friendly. I mean okay for Ten because he sees me as a friend but I hadn't done something to show him I like him because I was really confused with my feelings. I mean I still like him I think. I am not sure because I had never think about it so deeply. Like I was trying to avoid it so I did. Everything started after those two months and my life changed again but not into bad, but into good. Better than before...