PART 2

Ten came into the practice room with Lee Soo Man. I got shocked with Ten. He was so handsome. I didn't wait it. I never paid attention to Chittaphon before even if I knew him. When he saw me he smiled a little. When I saw Soo Man I was really nervous.

me: annyeonghaseyo

And I bowed.

SM: Annyeonghaseyo Y/n!

Ten: Annyeo

as he waved at me and I waved back. Omo Ten is so kind. No what am I saying? I don't even know him and I can't take my eyes out of him. NO. After an hour I had talk with SM, the boys started practicing "Jopping" choreography. They were so impressive. But bro. Ten was something else. Look at him. Look at him dancing and moving. No Y/n. Do NOT do that. You can't do that. The last time you felt in love you broke. Time and days were skipping and I was thinking. I was living with Taemin and I was touring with SuperM for almost 6 months. I was thinking about Ten a lot more every day. He was so cute and kind. We were together almost all day and we were doing too many eye contacts especially but we weren't talking that much. Only one day that we went out together, but nothing much. One day... Taemin told me that he had to go to America and Europe for a tour.

Taemin: I have a tour. It was supposed to be like this. Kai and Baekhyun are going to go on a tour to Asian and Europe too. So you have to decide. Either you will stay with Lucas and Ten...

my heart was going so fast.

Taemin:... and that means that you are going to live with WayV and maybe with all the NCT members because of Taeyong and Mark I don't know how the live or you go back home.

I really didn't want to go back home. I was having a lot of fun those six months. And I don't want to go back. But what am I going to do with the NCT members. I am going to feel embarrassed. Okay there are the three boys. Lucas, Mark and Taeyong. But I can't live with other 19 people plus Ten, the boys that I think I like. By the way, I do not think he is interested in me really. He doesn't even like me as a person. I don't really know if I like him but still. What do I have to do?

me: do the boys know?

Taemin: yes I have told them and they said that this is perfect and they are so excited and they are waiting for your answer, both SuperM boys and the other NCT boys.

me: okay...ahm... I am going to stay with the boys.

Taemin: omo. They are going to be really happy when they will here the good news.

He said as he was calling Taeyong.

Taemin: Hello Taeyong!

Taeyong: what did she said?

Taemin: she is going to live with you.

And I heard the boys screaming through the phone. They were so happy. I could hear Lucas, Taeyong and Mark clearly that they were so happy and excited. I could hear I think Haechan, Jeno, Jaehyun, Jaemin and some of the boys being excited and happy too. So, me and Taemin smiled and he closed the phone. We ran upstairs to my room to make the luggage.

Taemin: are you excited?

me: yeah but nervous too. It may be uncomfortable for some members at the beginning but I think it will be okay.

Taemin: you are so lovely so you are going to make them feel comfortable when they are next to you.

My luggage and Taemin's were ready so we went downstairs as we were laughing. He took the keys and he opened the door.

me: one more thing before we go to NCT house.

Taemin: what is it?

me: don't take it serious but I think I like a boy from SuperM. Do not take me serious please oppa. But I have this thought for so long.

Taemin: its okay princess but I don't want him to hurt you.

me: don't worry I am not going to let this happen again.

Me and Taemin left and we went to NCT house. Taeyong opened the door and the boys especially the SuperM boys welcomed me to the house. The other members weren't feeling awkward I guess. They were so happy and excited because the boys have told them to many things about me. As Lucas came and lifted me up because he was happy, Taeyong next hugged me and then Mark hugged me really tight.

Taeyong: here is my daughter.

and we all laughed and we had fun for a little. I was wandering were Ten was when he appeared from a room.

Ten: oh she came

He said as he smiled and the boys went away to leave Ten to come to me. YES he hugged me. Chittaphon hugged me omo. His hug was so tight and he held my head and his nose was like you know the way Ten does. Like "annya". That was so cute. As the atmosphere was truly warm and lovely... I remembered that Taemin was waiting behind me. The atmosphere became from warn to emotional. I turned to Taemin and it was hard for me not to cry. I ran into his arms and he threw his phone down to hug me. I held him so tight as he did. I couldn't help it and I started crying. He was crying too but I haven't noticed it until we faced each other. We couldn't even speak and we just hugged each other again as the other members were trying hard not to cry again. It was really difficult not to see Taemin for like 4 months when you were living together for six months. I pulled him out of my arms...