PART 6

I stopped crying and Mark went out of the room. That one minute he went downstairs he said to the boys that we just like each other. I mean me and Ten and the reason why we argued but he didn't say about the kiss. I took a deep breathe and I went downstairs a minute later than Mark. I stood again in the middle of the scale and I looked at Chittaphon.

me: Ten!

He looked at me.

me:.. can you come please to talk with me without interrupt the conversation. Please. I can explain everything with details.

Ten: annya I am fine.

me: Ten come on. I really can explain.

The boys left from the living room and they went to the kitchen, so I could go to Ten and talk with him. They could hear us again but I don't really care. They are my bros anyways. I went softly and I sat next to Ten. He was on his phone, so I took it from him and I placed it on the table. He looked at me but he seemed to be really angry. Meanwhile the boys acted like they weren't hearing but they were hearing. They stayed silent and they acted like they went to the kitchen to eat.

me: Ten. From the first time I saw you knew that I could trust you even if I have trust issues okay? I want you to tell me what do you mean Ten. Why did you said you don't want to hurt AGAIN?

I asked him softly and I held his hand even if he didn't want to.

Ten: I got hurt in the part okay? Just... ah... My ex just cheated on me with her ex boyfriend two years ago. That is all. And I don't want to feel the same with you. I prefer to stay alone.

me: you have never told me about this. You know Ten... I have gotten hurt before too. My ex kissed my best friend in front of my eyes. I was talking with Taemin at my birthday party and Taemin just told me to give him the key of my room so he could change there and when we went together upstairs I saw he was cheating on me with my "best friend". Or it is better to say snake. This is the reason why I have trust issues. Because both my bestie and my boyfriend had cheated on me at the same time. You had to tell me later so I could avoid it. I mean we don't even talk like friends or something more. He just texted me and I was really cold with him. And all this happened 8 months ago. It happened three weeks before I came to SuperM and all this thing

The last sentence shocked everyone.

Ten: I am sorry for what happened to you with your best friend and your ex...

me: I trust you. And I am telling you that you had to open the message and see the conversation.

Ten: but why?

me: because you misunderstood.

Ten was kind of confused and the boys were looking at us in a really strange way as they were waiting for what is going to happen next. I opened my phone and I saw to Chittaphon my conversation with my ex boyfriend and all the boys came there to see too.

EX BOYFRIEND

hey

ME

hello

EX BOYFRIEND

how are you?

ME

I was better before you texted me

The boys started laughing and finally I saw Ten's little smirk again after too many days.

EX BOYFRIEND

So boo I am sorry for what I had done and I just want you to forgive me.

ME

there is no forgiveness I am sorry.

EX BOYFRIEND

okay I am going to try and make you calm. As a friend.

ME

come on dude. We are never going to be friends. Just don't talk to me.

EX BOYFRIEND

do you have a boyfriend? Or at least a boy you like?

ME

yes

EX BOYFRIEND

he is your boyfriend or you like him?

ME

It is between

the boys were really confused until the scrolled

EX BOYFRIEND

so what is his name?

ME

Chittaphon

EX BOYFRIEND

funny name

ME

he may have funny name to you because you are American and he is Thai but at least he doesn't have an ugly face and a bad attitude as you have.

EX BOYFRIEND

that was rude boo

ME

excuse me but I am busy now and I have to block you bye

The boys were shocked and Ten after seeing his name he couldn't stop smiling. He turned his face and he smiled at me. He threw my phone away and he hugged me so tight. I laid to the sofa and he was on the top of me and we were hugging each other so tight.

boys: AWWWW

Ten sat to the sofa back again as he was before but this time he pulled me into his arms. I put my legs around his waist as he was sitting. He help me so tightly, he did the "annya" nose and he kissed me on the lips.

boys: ohhhhhhhh

and then we sat all of us down and we talked about all this thing and about the kiss we had two weeks ago and all these things.

Jaehyun: so you are together now

me: yes we are

Ten: what is your problem. Get out of my girl.

He pulled me closer into his arms and we all started laughing. We made a lot of jokes this night, we ate, we played games because those weeks that me and Ten weren't talking we didn't play at all. I called Taemin to tell him. We ended the day with me sleeping with Ten again after a long time and cuddle but as a couple this time. And that is how my life is going on now.

THE END