Part 2

Mature content ahead ⚠️🔞

Read at your own risk!

The maids cleaned your body, they gave you a beautiful outfit. They put perfume on you and you were drenched with make-up. The news was sent to your mom, she bragged about you to everyone. She even received your reward beforehand.

You were taken to a special place outside the inn. That place was less crowded but well secured. You figured out that it should be the place where the king is. The maids sent you to the room. It was beautifully decorated.

You hoped for the King, but he was not there. You were asked to wait. You were warned about the dos and don'ts. There were so many warnings. You sat at the edge of the bed and waited for his arrival.

After a few minutes, the door opened. The drunk King, yet a steady one came in. " Your Highness!", you bowed at him. He eyed at you. Usually, girls would jump on him, but you were respectful.

At this point, he even doubted that you were a courtesan. But your beauty intoxicated him. You stood lowering your eyes. It's one of the important rules, you can't look at the King directly in his eyes, without his permission.

The alcohol was already taking over him. His long and slender finger traced over your chin. He stood very close to you. His alcoholic breath fanned in your face. He untied your robe. The material pooled around your legs.

Your body had a few pieces of clothes hiding the important parts. He harshly gripped your waist. You yelped but kept in. You were pushed over the bed. The bed was the softest bed you have ever laid on.

He took his upper garments off. You saw a well-built muscular body. You saw his face and body even when there were only a few candles lit. He hovered over you.

You shut your eyes. "Look at me", his deep yet slurry voice ordered. You slowly opened your eyes. His eyes held a lot of lust. He directly went to your neck. He was becoming aggressive. You clutched onto the sheets.

Here comes another rule! Do not touch the King without his permission! He was sucking your neck all over. You tried to conceal the moans. "Let it out", he bit your earlobe. You felt like a bird escaped from the cage.

You left a huge moan when he sucked your sweet spot. He gripped your waist for balance, you were sure that his handprint would be there at least for days.

He massaged both the breasts, you felt your nipples going hard under the cloth. He ripped off the cloth, your boobs throbbed at the impact. He smirked at the sight.

He took the big one in his hand and sucked the other one. His saliva dripped around your buds. You were moaning forgetting where you are and who you are with. Strangely, you felt pleasure. He was rough, but not like previous ones.

He was a tiger not only in war but also in bed. He was covering you with marks. When his tent was completely built under, he took off his lower garments.

You felt precum already dripping from his'. Without any warning, he inserted his member in you. You screamed. "Touch *moan* my *moan* body", he said. He completely laid on you. Your hands scratched his back.

He kept slamming into you. Both of your moans were competing with each other. It was like let's see who wins! He pulled out and came over the sheets.

You came between your legs. You both panted heavily. Your chest was heaving up and down. Your bodies were covered with sweat due to the friction created between your skin. He mysteriously looked at you.

He didn't care about the marks you gave him. He was never satisfied with anyone, maybe you obeyed the rules properly. Instead of wanting more, you made him want more. Once his breathing normalized, he caught lips in his.

Your bodies collided. His legs captured yours. His tongue took dominance in your mouth. He never seemed to stop. You never wanted to end. The feeling of your breast pressing against his body.

The way it got pressed and levitated, everything sent a euphoric sensation. He had so much energy. He started round 2. The moon also started its round towards the morning!

Meanwhile in the palace-

"Queen Yena, please go to sleep. It's already late", her concerned friend, as well as maid Soo Ah, worriedly said.  "Soo Ah ya, the meeting should have been over by now, the King may come at any time", she said.

"Your highness! About that", she gulped. "What is it?", she asked. "Other maids said that the head of the royal concubine left the palace, that means", she trailed off.

"Fine", she let out a weak smile. She was trained for this. Being a princess, you may be envied by the whole nation but not be loved by your husband. Especially if he was a King!