Part 9

Taehyung went inside the room that was prepared for both of them. Yena was already waiting for him. She smiled and greeted him. He just nodded.

Actually, she was a little happy that he didn't rebel or do something to escape from this setup. She often thought about their childhood days.

Maybe because of those memories he is respecting her. The bed was huge enough for two people. "Your Highness! Have a good sleep", she said.

"You too, Yena", he said. He lied down back facing her. She lied down too.

She wanted to hug him, hold him, and be loved by him. But it was only a dream for her. Even though it was normal for royals to have several women, they also had a good relationship with their wives.

They never ignored them completely. Taehyung shuffled while sleeping. She turned to his face. She took the opportunity to admire him.

"I wonder when you will love me, hope you will come to me soon", she whispered.

Being a messy sleeper Taehyung landed on Yena's body. She was completely shaken. He hugged her tightly.

At least now she could feel her husband's touch. The thought gave her numerous butterflies in her stomach. She placed a soft kiss on his nose.

She didn't want him to wake up. She didn't want this to end. So, she chose to sleep in his warm embrace. In the morning, when Taehyung opened his eyes, he was a little embarrassed to see how he clung to Yena.

He regretted sleeping like that. But her was covered few strands of hair. He slowly took them to see her face. She was no less than a Goddess.

Suddenly, while seeing her face, you popped up in his mind. A smile formed on his lips. But the timing was bad. Yena misunderstood that the smile was for her.

The week went as usual, except for the fact that few celebrations happened. After the night, Taehyung completely ignored Yena.

He was either completely drunk and passed out or went with Namjoon to his study. Most of the time, he came back very late to the room.

Yena was hurting all alone. She had no one to talk to. On the other hand, Jong Mi was drowning herself in one-sided love.

Namjoon perfectly understood both the girls. He was always a comfortable place. The secret said to him will lie to him forever. He was so trustworthy.

Jong Mi always had his shoulders for comfort. He couldn't even tell her the fact Jungkook was waiting for someone. Instead, he advised her to move on. She was shocked.

"No, I am not going to marry anyone other than Jungkook", she said. "What if he becomes like Tae? He completely ignores the Queen. Will you sit in your chamber and wait for him all your life?", He questioned.

"He loved me, we have beautiful memories, he won't leave me", she said. "Don't you think Taehyung and Yena's relationship was far better than this?", He questioned.

Everyone envied Namjoon that he was happily single. But he was also waiting for someone perfect. He gave up finding the right woman for him. But who knows, miracles happen any time.

Thankfully, no one can pressure him. Because he gave up all the positions. Taehyung was always determined to become a good leader.

So, he is paying the price by marrying someone he doesn't want to. Jungkook was always a kid in everyone's eyes. He was loved by everyone and no one could ever resist him.

Jong Mi was a spoilt kid. Her father loved her too much. She always got whatever she wanted.

If her father was alive, she would have forcefully married Jungkook. Queen mother was thinking about her children just like Namjoon did.

She called Yena to her chamber. "So, Taehyung is sleeping for a week with you. Did something happen between you?", She asked. Yena hesitantly said no.

"You have been given a week, but still you both didn't make any progress", she fumed in anger.

"He may take some time", she said. "Time? What time? He is spending the night with concubines, courtesan but not his wife. You think yourself, why he is not showing any interest in you?", She banged the floor.

Yena flinched. Tears were formed in her eyes. With a heavy heart, she left the room. Yena entered the room, with puffy eyes.

She saw that Taehyung was already there. He looked at her state. "What happened?", He asked.

"Why do you hate me? If you hate me so much, why did you marry me? People are blaming me for your behavior? They are questioning me? Why me? Just why?", she broke down.

Taehyung never saw her like this. All her pent-up frustration burst out today. He chose to remain silent. He felt a little ashamed to admit that he hates her because of her father.