Part 27

Min-Kyu and his father fled away from the country. Finally, some peace was restored and Taehyung got full support in the ministry as well as the kingdom.

Yena was devastated because of her family, she thought that they would hate her but no one blamed or complained about her. Taehyung visited her from time to time.

Slowly your relationship with Yena was also improving. You would accompany her when she went on walks. She started to talk to you casually, Jina went to her hometown. So you became her friend.

She treated you as a friend. You too slowly got attached to her. While Jong Mi and Jungkook had their own time. After a long time, the brothers were having a heartfelt talk. They spoke about everything.

"Taehyung ah, soon you are going to become a father, isn't that feels nice", Namjoon asked. "It is, I feel like everything's falling in place", he said. "Jungkook ah! Do you ever have an idea of marrying Jong Mi?", Taehyung asked.

Jungkook chuckled. "Of course I will, but shouldn't we try to catch Min-kyu and his father first?", He asked. "Don't worry, they can't hide for a long time", Taehyung said.

A message came to them that Yena has gone to labour. They rushed to the palace. They were asked to wait outside. They heard Yena's screaming.

The head concubine Jiya, you and other maids were inside. Finally, she pushed out the baby. Everyone carefully cleaned the baby. It was a boy, they showed the baby to her. She was in pure bliss.

When Taehyung heard the baby cry he couldn't control his tears. Finally, you came out with the cleaned baby boy. "It's a boy", you handed the little prince to him. He carefully got in his arms.

Namjoon and Jungkook were also so excited to see the baby. "How is she?", Namjoon asked. "She is alright, it will take some time, as they are cleaning", you said.

After some time, the maids cleaned Yena's body and the room. They took off the stained sheets. Finally, Taehyung was allowed to meet her.

Everyone gave some family time. "It's a good feeling, for some reason I feel so happy", Jungkook smiled. "Of course it is", you smiled at them. Jong Mi and Queen mother also visited them.

Queen mother was beyond happy. A ceremony was planned in celebration of the Prince's birth. King Lee was also invited as a guest to make sure that both the countries are on good terms.

The guest list and royal ceremonies were all arranged. Everyone worked with great enthusiasm. You would often spend time with the baby Prince. Yena didn't care about that much.

Taehyung also gave his love and attention to him. But he made sure to sleep with you. One fine day, the royal family was having family dinner. "I have decided to marry y/n soon!", Taehyung announced.

There was a brief silence. Even though it's all dreamy, there were a lot of risks. "You can't ruin what you have earned till now", Queen mother spoke calmly.

"Mother, is marrying her that problematic? I don't understand. It's not like she is asking for a throne or any other special rights. She is the head of the blooming women force.

Besides, I was the one who asked her hands in marriage", Taehyung stated. "To be with her, you need not marry her, you can continue your relationship like this", she said.

"Mother, please! I want to acknowledge her as my wife, someone really important to me. I can't stand people who are still biting her back", he said.

"Mother, please give your blessings to them, she is such a perfect person the only flaw is her birth", Yena spoke. It was odd for everyone. Queen mother gave her a weak smile.

"You are such a kind soul, the one thing I regret all my life is not accepting my husband's request to marry Jiya. I don't want to do that to my son", she spoke. "I didn't mean to be selfish or something but the kingdom was weak.

I wanted him to focus on you kids but he wanted love. Maybe if I have allowed him, then he might have worked with great enthusiasm", she sighed, quickly wiping her tears.

Everyone looked at her with a lot of respect. "It's not your fault mother", Namjoon hugged her. "Namjoon ah! Stop comforting everyone and find someone soon", she said.

He just chuckled. Jina finally came back from her hometown and started to serve the Queen. She saw how your friendship progressed.

But her protective side didn't fade away. "Queen, don't you think that you are giving too much space to y/n?", she asked. She just smiled. "She is a good person, don't worry", she said.

"But, what if after she marries the King and if she gets a child and wants him to the Prince. We have seen a lot of incidents throughout our history", she said. Now Yena was becoming cautious.

"Jina, I have to go somewhere", she said and accompanied a few maids. She made her way to your chamber. You were enjoying the breeze. When you saw the Queen approaching, you immediately greeted her.

"Your Highness, I would have come myself if you had called", you panicked a little. She chuckled at your gesture. "Can we talk ?", she asked. "Of course, we can. Please come inside", you invited her into your room.

"So, y/n. I know you for some time now, I trust you but also I can't shrug off a few thoughts. Will you promise me one thing?", She asked. "What is it, your Highness?", you asked.

"I know that the King is planning to marry you soon, if you want to have children with him you can also if you want your son to be a King I won't stand in between.

But no matter what, please don't hurt my son", tears threatened to fall from her eyes. "Your Highness!", A lump formed in your throat. "I would never do that, I promise", you kneeled in front of her.

She stopped you and pulled you into a hug. "My son is the only person I have", she whispered. You were deeply shaken by her words. You were in deep thoughts even after she went.

You can't blame her for this, because the battle for power has always been crazy. You sat in the garden even after the sun went down. Taehyung came back after his work.

He saw you sitting like a statue. He hugged you from behind. You flinched but immediately smiled under his touch. "What are you thinking?", he asked. "Nothing, in particular, your Highness", you smiled at him.

He placed a soft kiss on your neck. "Y/n ah!", he whispered. "Hmmm", you hummed in response. Once again he hummed your name.

"What happened, your Highness?", you asked him, turning your face. "I want you", he sucked your skin. "Gladly", you whispered. He stood up and scooped you and took you in his arms. He carried you in bridal style for a long night!