Prologue

"Alright everyone follow me! We are heading to the newly opened the new past civilization exhibit! There are some new artifacts that might interest you guys."

You groaned. The museum was never your favorite choice of field trip. It was really boring, even with new stuff in them. One of your friends at least was there. She was directly behind you, in that one spot your long tail could smack her. You got beside her for her own safety.

"Hey Amy! Check this out!"

Elise, your extraordinarily fluffy fox BFF, was showing you some texts between her and another guy. It looked like they were getting quite intimate.

"Elise... Are you sure he's the right one?"

"Yeah! He's so nice and..."

She was, thankfully, cut off by our twig-of-a-beagle tour guide.

"And this, our newest exhibit, The Protogen! It is believed to have originated in the year 2020, directly after the Metamorphosis. Designed as some sort of Bio-Mechanical enhancement to guard against the severe stages of what we now know as E.A, It was probably the only one ever made, since that virus was fixed directly after that time. Due to this, it is considered a rare commodity and is one of the most treasured artifacts of the museum. Any questions?"

You looked at the weird looking fur. It was gray and had a screen for a face. You didn't like the way it looked, so you turned away and began looking towards some of the other exhibits. The tour guide shortly moved on so you didn't really get a chance to walk away.

"This, Students, is something very special as well. Perhaps the only living Human, yes i said Human, is inside this large pod!"

Suddenly, your attention was averted. A Human?! Wow! You listened and watched with intent.

"It is believed that the Human responsible for the cure to to the E.A outbreak in 2020 is inside this pod, or more precisely 'Cryo-Chamber', Which has preserved his life for possibly hundreds of years! Experts have tried to make it open, but there is no way to open it from the outside. They are working on a way to activate it again, but the results have shown nothing. Feel free to walk up- Not touching it- and look at it."

You, along with plenty of others, went to examine the Pod. It was really foggy, but you could make up a figure inside. You put your scaled hand against the glass... You could feel Warmth inside! it wasn't long after that when you had to leave. That was the last exhibit, and now it was time to get back on the bus.

"OMG Amy! Can you believe it? A real human? That's so cool! Imagine what he would look like now?"

"Yeah... Or what he may know! He would be a major help in my history class!"

"Haha! Then what would i be for?"

You both were laughing the whole way back to school, with others constantly talking about the human. It was a cool subject to explore, of course, but you were just tired and ready to go home. When the school bus arrived, you nearly flew off, and went back into the school. It was a nuisance to have to wait to be dismissed, but it was necessary you guessed...

Y/N POV

You were fluttering in and out of sleep...
You opened your eyes for a second to see...

A Timer.

It was almost done counting down...

(Hope this suffices for a decent prologue! Have a great day you all!)