Chapter 4- explainations

James black POV

Grandma Weasley went to get mum and dad. We were all sitting on opposite sides of the rooms. Them on one side, us on the other.
I heard a quiet sniffle and instantly looked a my littlest sister. I am very protective over my younger siblings more so Lily and Lia since Al is only a year younger than me. I got up from my chair and felt everyone's eyes on me and I went and bent I front of my little sister earning knowing smiles from my family and confused looks from the 1995 family. I took her quietly into my arms where her arms wrapped around my neck and buried her face in my neck, her sniffles going away. Al and Lily made room on one of the sofas for us and I sat down in the middle of them. Al patted lia's back to get her to look at him, once she did,he smiled at her and kissed her forehead-Lily doing the same. An smile lit up Lia face at the action and she snuggles into my chest.
When I looked up everyone was looking at us with soft smiles of there faces.
15 year old Mum and dad came in capturing me and my siblings attention and our eyes widened at how young they looked.

Albus Dumbledore
('freaked out on the inside at that')
Started speaking
"I believe these kids are from the future"
Gaining a load of "what!"
'Bitch please wait till you find out we are your kids'
"Your somehow related to us aren't you?" Question aunt Hermione, god she really was always smart.
She got nods in return from us making all of 1995 gasp apart from Dumbledore-who watched amused.
They adults finally seemed settled once they got Dumbledore S reassurance and al looked at us calculatingly, some still gaping *cough* uncle Ron *cough*
"Why don't you all introduce yourselves. Start by telling us your name, parents, house, and some things about you" the headmaster got 'yeah' and 'sure' in response

'Here we go' I thought