1.7

Surprise shawty 😃

Okay fr though, what the heck

Okay fr though, what the heck. I'm sorry for taking so long 🤔 I genuinely forgot I made a fanfic, lmao, oops. Anyways, here you guys go 🙄👋
✧༺❦༻∞
I couldn't sleep.......at all. Constant tossing and turning had kept me up throughout the night, I was so worried about today. It was a struggle to get out of bed, but I managed to kick my blanket off of me and roll off onto the floor. Taking a minute to breathe as I sat on the floor and crossed my legs. The world around me started to go dark and before I knew it I was drifting back to sleep till I was woken up by a loud banging from the apartment next door.
✧༺❦༻∞
I chose to dress in a white button up shirt tucked in with a belt and black pants. I chose to wear red flats and brought along my red bag to match. I hope I look okay, I spent 2 minutes looking at myself in the mirror to make sure everything looked alright. I started walking down the street, it was a bright sunny day though it was kind of chilly. I knew I should've brought a jacket.
✧༺❦༻∞
Stopping in my tracks, I knew this sudden change in concrete. I had arrived at the diner. I looked up and it was for sure the diner. Taking a deep breath, I go to open the door when my hand is taken over by a person behind me. I apologize and remove my hand from the door handle, then turn around to see who it was. Sure enough, it was Kenma. I look at him as he looks at me, it seems he recognizes my face from the last time he saw me at the restaurant. I didn't even notice how flushed I had gotten before he said "Are you Alright L/N, you're not sick are you?" I scrambled my words and try to form a sentence. "Oh, I'm sorry, im fine, yes, yes, thank you." Turning back around I open the door and hold it open for him as he grabs the door and takes my spot, forcing me to go in first. I do as he request and wait for him as I go inside. Looking around for a table, we find a booth small enough for the both of us.
✧༺❦༻∞

Face reveal🤪

Face reveal🤪