1.5

Im writing this at 1 am and it's a Monday, y'all lucky I love you so much to update 😀♥️✧༺❦༻∞It was the end of my shift and I had already switched out of my work uniform so it'd be easier to walk home

✧༺❦༻∞
It was the end of my shift and I had already switched out of my work uniform so it'd be easier to walk home. I ended up not being able to send Kenma his dessert order and gave the duty to someone else because I felt too nauseous to do anything. I walked out the door and headed back home while scrolling through my phone checking notifications. *PinG* I jump a little when I hear the sudden notification noise and click it to see an email titled "Interview". I was confused for a second until I finally realized...*THE APPLICATION!*
✧༺❦༻∞
I practically ran the rest of the way to my apartment. I rummaged through my bag to get my keys and dropped them, but immediately swooped them from the ground and dove into my apartment, storming in to log onto my computer. My fingers moved so fast to log in so I could finish reading the contents of the email......"Dear,Y/n101, your application has been read and selected as one of the finalist in editing Kenma K's videos. Face to face interview needs to be scheduled from x/xx/xx or xx/x/xx. Reply to this email with personal contacts so appointment scheduling is possible. (Respond in 24 hours for quickest replies)". "I did it....I WAS ACTUALLY SELECTED!!! All I really needed to do for the application was say a few personal things and submit an example of editing skills that I have developed. I didn't think I would really make it as a finalist. "Alright alright, enough thinking and more typing.
✧༺❦༻∞
After about 30 minutes of planning out what to type and how to sound professional, you sent in your response with the answers to the few questions that were asked in the email. You let out a sigh of victory and relief as you turn on the water to the shower and wait for it to heat up.
✧༺❦༻∞
As I undressed, I let my hair out of the loosely done hair clip that was put there to keep a somewhat bun in my hair. And stepped in the shower, but let out a small yelp when I realized the water was boiling hot. I turned it down, as I crouched down ticking my knees into my chest as the water fell onto my head and I to my eyes. I can't wait. I wonder when i should set the date....maybe I should give a call.
✧༺❦༻∞
I felt squeaky clean after washing my hair and body. I still had a towel wrapped around my head to dry my hair. I had put on a big t-shirt and walked to my bag to grab my phone and give a call to the number displayed in the email. It's worth a shot...if I get no answer, I'll try again tomorrow. You tap in the numbers onto your phone and put it to your ear and listened to the ringing of the line that felt like it was going on for hours. When you started going into a daze, you were scared by a familiar voice coming from the phone. "Hello? Who's this?" The voice said. *IS THAT KENMA? why would he answer, doesn't he have a manager....or content helper ..or or....idk...why him. What if he recognizes my voice???* Fuck it, you hesitate a little but then answer the question "Hi, this is Y/n L/n and I've called to schedule an interview for the editing job."