1.4

Me checking wattpad every 5 seconds to see if anyone else has read my fanfic and seeing one more person

✧༺❦༻∞
As I made my way to the table, I could feel sweat build up and drop near my temple. I wiped the worry off my face and got ready to take the man's order. "Good evening sir, do you already have in mind what you'd like to order?" I say with a smile "Oh, uh...yeah...I'll just have the rocky road ice cream" *Ice cream? Nothing.....savory.....why something sweet before a meal ..?* "Alright sir is that all for you?" As I said that, he turned his head to me, his hair flowed in the air and a strand stayed on his face. I didn't even realize what I was doing until I saw my hand near his face going to move the strand of hair. He looked at me concerned. *It really is him. It's Kenma*
✧༺❦༻∞
"Oh my, uh..i-im so sorry, I didn't realize my hand had moved." I said to him as I put my right hand on my left and looked at my feet. "Haha, it's alright, I just had a question...how do you.. pronounce this?" He said while tucking a few strands of hair behind his ear. I looked to see what he was pointing at and it was Baklava. I left out a small giggle. "Baklava is pronounced "Bawk-low-va" it's a Middle Eastern dessert. I suggest you try some, it's my favorite." I say while smiling. I looked into his eyes and saw he was already locked into mine. I stuttered and he whipped his head around, I thought I saw a reddish tint to his ears. "Il-ll have an order of that t-too." I was shocked. Kenma is so...handsome but.....had such a soft personality. I blushed a little and I wrote down his order and speed walked to the kitchen.
✧༺❦༻∞
I slap down my notepad with his order and Jill snatched it and started reading it aloud. I hit my back on the counter and slid down to sit. I burried my face into my knees as I blushed uncontrollably. *I really do like him, a man I've known for years but only behind a screen."