1.0

Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
H/c = Hair color
E/c = eyecolor
Pronouns = female
** = Your thoughts
"" = Talking

"Y/N!!!! THE PLATES NEED TO BE AT TABLE 3" You quickly turn your head causing a small headache and rush over to the counter and quickly grab the plates filled with delicious looking food. You can feel the warmth of one plate radiating through the tray you're carrying. *I would kill for a new york strip right now. I haven't had a thing to eat since my shift started.* As you walk to table 3 to drop off the dinner plates, you hear a low whistle as you pass by a table filled with college kids. The restaurant you're working at currently shipped in new uniforms to wear for work and they fit your body just a bit too well. The near skin tight shirt that is tucked into a knee length skirt that's buckled up with a belt makes you feel uncomfortable, and it's for this exact reason. Men can be so inhumane. You walk faster to table 3 as you're fuming out the ears in anger. You've had to deal with this horrible cat calling all day. You realize how fast you're walking and stomp a heel down to stop yourself from falling as you approach table 3. You realize the face you're making and quickly put on a smile. "enjoy your meal" you say with a sarcastic joyful tone, but not too noticeable to tell. You tuck the tray you used to carry the plates under your shoulder as you walked back to the kitchen to clock out of your shift.

✧༺❦༻∞

As you open the door from the restaurant to leave, you let out a loud sigh and start to walk your way home. You look at the sky and it's pitch black except for a few stars lighting up various spaces of the sky. You then look down at your feet and listen to the clicking of your heels on the wet pavement from the storm that had just hit the streets. As you walk, you realize you recognize a crack in the pavement and look up to see that it's your apartment. "Finally, home at last" you say with a small grin, you can finally relax.

✧༺❦༻∞

As soon as you get in to the apartment you rush to your room while unbuttoning clothes and throwing them to the ground and jumping on to your bed. It gets hard to breathe because your face is completely submerged in your pillows. You lay there for a few minutes till a thought hits you...."THE STREAM!!!!!!" You run to computer while trying not to trip over the clothes you relentlessly threw to the ground, and start typing in a passcode to unlock the PC. As it started up, youtube opens by default and you see a notification in your mail, you click it in excitement and see......"Kenma K is now streaming" You've been a fan of Kenma's for years now, you always watch his uploads and join every stream. You've been with him for so long that he even remembers your username and also gives a small wave and smile when he sees you join. Not this time though, as soon as you joined he was already in a game, you put yours knees to your chest and rested your chin in your hands as you watched him focusing so hard on his game character. Not only is he your favorite streamer, but your biggest crush.