1.8

500 reads 😱 That's crazy, thank you guys so much

500 reads 😱 That's crazy, thank you guys so much. I hope the story has fit your taste so far.
✧༺❦༻∞
The air at the table was very tense, well for me at least. I couldn't stop my eyes from darting place to place trying to avoid eye contact with Kenma. I could feel his eyes piercing into me. I hadn't notice I was picking at my nails till I had torn one off far too low. Letting out a quiet gasp because of the pain and blood I look up at Kenma and notice he was staring at me. I think he's expecting me to say something, after all I'm trying to get a job. Placing a napkin over my finger I look  into his eyes and say "I apologise, where should we begin? I'm up for answering the questions you have for me." This was so nerve wracking. "Let's start with telling me about yourself?" He says in a soft voice. In his streams he does have a very kind and subtle voice, the only time he is loud is when he is streaming  with friends or playing a horror game.
✧༺❦༻∞
After a few questions, I had only one more....."Why did you apply for this job?" Why did I apply......of course I applied to get closer to my favorite streamer but I can't say that. This should  be a strict business relationship, not buddy buddy type of stuff. "I applied for this job because of my young dreams to become an editor for content creators. Most of the people I looked up to when I was a child were content creators. The time and effort to make each video and stream just to entertain thousand to millions of strangers you don't know across the internet is very inspirational. I hope to do my best to help entertain those younger audiences along with you and create bigger pictures for those who are still confused with their future or cannot figure out what or who they want to be." I hope I didn't screw this up, I really tried my best with each answer I gave. I could feel my heart pounding as I was looking at Kenma. He had brought out what seemed like a note pad and was writing something down. Setting his pen down on the table, he looks up at me and leans back into the booth. I was sitting on my hands and stared at Kenma hoping he would say something. "Thank you for arranging a time, I will email you in a few days to announce wether you have gotten the job or not." He tells me as he grabs his glass of water. I let out a sigh of relief, so glad that it was over.
✧༺❦༻∞