Eren X Reader: (smut!) Morning Wood

warning: smut, creampie, unprotected sex, praising, don't read if too young.

"shit."

eren sits up, running a large hand through his messy brown hair, half in a bun, the other half falling out to the sides of his face. he groans in annoyance, eyes looking down at the growing problem in his sweatpants. he's hard.

incredibly hard.

he could solve his problem in one of two ways. one, either by himself with his own hand, but that wouldn't be much relief. or two... eren's emerald eyes trail over the bed, landing on your sleeping form besides him, your chest slowly rising up and down in synchronized breaths, your back facing him. palming his still growing erection over his sweatpants, he decides to go with two.

snuggling into your body, eren wraps his arm around you, burying his nose in the crook of your neck. you stir only a tiny bit, leaning into eren's touch subconsciously. he kisses your ear lobe, slowly pressing his hard-on into your ass. "baby." he whispers in your ear, planting another soft kiss. "wake up."

you groan, responding to his advances in your sleep and pushing back into him. eren kisses your jaw, shimmying his other arm underneath your body, pulling you close. he softly calls your name, voice raspy from just waking up.

"eren?" your eyes still closed, you slightly rubbed your ass against his crotch, moving up and down in a lazy manner. eren's buries his face into your hair, inhaling your scent with a sweet sigh while he grinding into you, causing you to let out a tired moan. he placed a series of kisses south, reaching the nape of your neck, slowly traveling his large palms up your stomach to right under your breasts. "i need you.." his voice was low and raspy, hot air landing on your body, desperation sounding.

you made a soft noise in reply, sleep still heavy, but a heating sensation pooling at the bottom of your stomach. you pressed into him harder, erens hands now cupping the bottom of your breast, thumbs circling your nipples over your shirt. his already hard bulge grew even harder in his boxers, your ass slowly rubbing on it.

eren groans lowly, finding his way to your ear. "i need you so bad right now. can i?" he whispers. brain going foggy, you eagerly nod your head. "i need you too eren," you manage to mumble out, turning your head to view his figure. eren snaps, his pink lips meeting yours urgently, kissing you with raw desperation. eren's hands eagerly roam your body, caressing every curve and dip. you gasped, feeling him drag his mouth down your neck, wet tongue sliding into your collarbone.

your hands find his abs, slowly sliding down feeling the hard ripples, and eventually landing on his erection and palming. eren groans, the hot vibrations heating your skin. quickly, with his own hands, he moved to slide his boxers down around his thighs. wrapping your fist around the base of his stiff cock, you tried your best to jerk him, despite your sleepy state. his flesh was thick, veiny, and hot, as eren hooked his arm around your waist once again, large hand creeping into your shorts to run his fingers along your already wet folds.

"i'm gonna be inside you soon baby." eren speaks into your mouth, dragging your shorts down your legs. you helped him by lazily kicking them off as he squeezed your ass, massaging in circular motions with his hands.

"eren, please," you mumbled, now awake with a burning feeling as eren caressed your body. his cock was now between your legs, your desperate moans music to his ears. eren rubbed the pink head against your opening, preparing himself before sinking inside you.

he moved in slowly, savoring the soft sensation and groaning into the back of your head as he sank in. your bodies were connected, eren holding you tightly, your back pressed against his chest with his lips pressed to your hair. his soft lips then found yours, tongues tangling as he began to fuck you slowly. thrusting back and forth, a delightful rhythm almost bringing tears to your eyes. a moan emitted from your throat, encouraging eren to go harder.

his mouth found your neck, eren moaning profoundly, his pink tongue sucking along your shoulder, marking your skin as his. you pressed into him as his hands rode up your shirt, his hot palms traveling along your body, causing you to curl your toes. he suddenly pinched your nipples, making you whine, eyes shutting in pleasure. you rutted against him, eren's arms squeezing you tightly against his body.

"always a good girl for me, even in the mornings?" his voice clouded with pleasure, you nodded, unable to respond. a gasp emitted from your throat when eren pulled your hard nipples again, hips still thrusting into you. "i love you baby."

one of his hands slides down your stomach, long fingers pressing into your skin before he found his way between your legs. his fingertips press on your clit, causing you to moan and whine even louder, sleep far from your mind. eren keeps thrusting even quicker, his mind only on you. his teeth sunk into your shoulder, groaning from sensation. "fuck." his hands find your hips, holding you down, pushing his cock as deep as he could get. "you feel so good."

he thrusts more, cock sliding in and out. his fingertips rub on your clit, urging you to cum first. "e-eren. i'm about to-"

"come for me." his deep voice cuts you off, and with one more thrust, you come undone, clenching around him. "good girl." eren's hips continue into you, stretching out your orgasm. feeling his cock twitch in you, eren knows he's about to let go. "inside?"

you nod your head, and with a few more thrusts, eren cums inside of you, his white seed staining your walls and sliding out, dripping onto the sheets making a mess. he lets out a long drawn out groan, pressing his face into your neck and panting, chest heaving up and down. "shit. that was good." you giggled, feeling eren kiss your shoulder with his soft lips. you shivered, the feeling of his cock still twitching inside of you.

eren's strong arms wrap around you, pulling you tight to his body, cum sliding out and down his length. "that was well needed. i love you." you sigh, placing your arms over his. "i love you too eren. not complaining, but what was with the morning welcome?"

eren laughs, the sound vibrating through your body. "like i said, i needed you."