𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓲𝓻~ ~𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟔~

I say before literally telling the whole story, how we met and stuff like that.

POV Win

After a while I wake up and look around.

Where is everybody..?

My ears twitch briefly, because of loud laughter from outside the room, I turn my head there and get up.

I walk to the door and open it quietly, look out, then follow the laugh and find the four.

TopTap is cooking something in the kitchen, the one who I think is called Mike is hugging him from the behind and Bright and GunSmile are sitting on the couch.

I just stay on the spot because I'm a little overwhelmed.

Bright notices me .. unfortunately .., but he doesn't say anything, just looks at me. TopTap then notices me too and smiles at me.

(T) "Sit down on the couch with Bright and GunSmile, the meal will be ready soon"

Suddenly everyone is looking at me, which is why I freeze and can't move.

(T) "Ahh.. Bright give him some new clothes.. He will be freezing to death here.. The whole castle is cold."

(B) "Yes.. Mom.."

Everybody starts laughing, while I'm just standing there..confused..

Bright gets up and walks to me.

(B) "Come with me."

I look after him confused, but then follow him into another room.

He goes to a closet and gets some clothes, which he then gives me.

(B) "There is a bathroom where you can wash and change .."

I nod, take the clothes and go to the bathroom, where I wash myself and change my clothes.

Not long after I went into the bathroom, I come out again and get startled because Bright is still in the room.

He notices it and looks at me in confusion, whereupon I just shake my head.

(W) "There is nothing.."

Bright just nods and gets up, looks at me and then goes back to the others.

I follow him quickly and smile broadly as soon as I smell the dinner.

(T) "Food is ready."

TopTap looks at me, points to the chair next to Bright and smiles at me.

(T) "Take a seat"

Now I even have to sit next to it.. great..

I nod and look at him.