~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭~

(B) "H-He is.. H-He is.."

My body feels weak, all kinds of memories and feelings flow through my head. I start to hyperventilate, which is why I just pass out after a while.

(T) "Bright!"

POV TopTap

I kneel down and put my hand on his forehead.

(T) "Mike bring me a wet towel"

Mike nods and runs into the bathroom, comes back and gives me the towel, which I carefully lay on Bright's forehead.

(W) "What is going on..?"

, says a small voice from behind, which is why I turn around and look at him.

(T) "Win..!"

(M) "I will take care of him.."

I nod weakly and look back at Bright, with my hands resting on his chest to heal him.

Mike approaches Win and gently pulls him back into his room so he doesn't cause any "problems". You can hear soft sobs from the room, they went in.. I guess Mike told him what happened..

We have to get both of them out of here as soon as possible before Bright's father gets here..

Bright's chest moves gently, so I take my hands away again and check his temperature.

(T) "Bright? Are you awake?"

He nods slowly while slightly opening his eyes.

(B) "Where is Win..?"

His voice sounds both weak and worried at the same time.. His mind wants to get up and search for Win, but his body is still too weak, which is why I help him by putting my arm under his to support him.

(T) "Bright.. slowly.. You are still not fully recovered!"

He shakes his head in disagreement and fully stands up to get to the room, where Win's sobs come from.

(B) "I need to get to.. Win.. I need to.. protect him.."

I softly hold onto him, so that he can't walk forward. His head turns to me and his brows frown, but I don't let go.

(B) "TopTap! Let me go!"

He starts to growl at me, which I just ignore, even though it's quite scary..

(T) "Bright! Mike is with him, so he won't get hurt!"

(B) "But-"

(T) "Bright.. You can't go there until you tell me, what happened! And why does your father want to kill Win??"

He lets out a heavy and annoyed breath but nods after thinking it through. I help him get to the couch and sit next to him.

(B) "It started 7 years ago.."

As the story goes on I can feel him getting angry at himself more and more..

(B) "I could've saved him! If I just wasn't so stupid!"

Tears start to run over his cheeks, causing him to look down and wipe them away.

(T) "It wasn't your fault.. You were young and you didn't know, that your father wants to kill him.."

(B) "He.. He burnt him..in front of..my eyes.."

The tears start to get bigger and faster, my arms immediately wrap around his back and pull him in my embrace. My hands run up and down his back to comfort him.