𝓕𝓐𝓣𝓗𝓔𝓡?! ~𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟏𝟒~

I whisper, kiss his forehead and wrap my arms completely around him, then also quickly fall asleep.

1 Month later..

POV Win

I am woken up by gentle kisses on my cheek and slowly open my eyes. The first thing I see is Bright and the way he smiles slightly. He covers the sunrays with his body so that my eyes can get used to the brightness.

I yawn and smile sleepily at him.

(B) "Good morning Bunny ~"

(W) "Morniiing ~"

I smile happily and sit up. But he pulls me back into his arms.

(W) "Eyyy"

(B) "Hmm?"

He says innocently, as if he doesn't know what he's just been doing.

(W) "I wanna get up.. I'm hungryyyyy"

(B) "Let's cuddle for a bit, pleaase ~"

He pouts slightly, which is why I agree and make myself comfortable in his arms.

(B) "Yay ~"

He says sweetly, his pout turns into a smile. I rest my head on his chest and put an arm around him to make myself more comfortable. He begins to gently stroke my ears, which makes me purr relaxed and I automatically press my head lightly against his hand.

Nothing and no one can ruin this moment for us

At least that's what I thought..

The next moment, GunSmile bursts through the door, which startled me and Bright.

(G) "Good morniiii-.. WAAAAAAIIIIIIT A SECOND.. "

(M) "What is there?"

And you already see Mike looking into the room, followed by TopTap.

Great..

I bury my face in my hands in, my cheeks turn red in embarrassment. Bright growls and looks at the three seriously.

(B) "We are together since a fucking month! You guys know that! Now get out!"

(G) "But you guys are too cute-"

(B) "GET OUT!"

(G) "Okay.."

GunSmile closes the door veeeery slowly and you can hear them walking back into the living room. I exhale nervously and look at Bright, who looks very annoyed. His mouth slightly opens to say something, but he gets interrupted by Mike, who opens the door again and looks inside my room.

(M) "There will be breakfast in 30 minutes"

(B) "Okay. Now get out!"

(M) "Okey Dokey Yoooo"

Says Mike and closes the door again, then goes back to the others.

(B) "Can't they even knock?"

He runs his hand through his hair and looks at me.

(B) "Is everything alright?"

I nod quickly and look at him again. His mouth forms a smile again, his hand moves to my cheek where it stays.

(B) "Sorry.. You know.. They just looove to spy on others.."

(W) "Yeeeah I know haha"

I say and laugh nervously. He starts to smike slightly, which makes me even more nervous

(B) "They should get the cameras ready right now."

He mumbles and slowly comes closer to mine with his face.

(W) "W-Why?"

I ask nervously and blink quickly. He just keeps smirking and comes closer and closer.. I slowly close my eyes and wait..

But before he could put his lips on mine, his phone starts to ring. He swears quietly and grabs his phone.

(B) "Who dares to disturb this moment ?!"

I open my eyes, slightly startled, and look at the phone.

(B) "My father.."

He growls quietly and accepts the call.

(B) "Yes?"

POV Bright

(B F) "Bright where are you?"

(B) "I'm outside with GunSmile and the hybrid.."

(B F) "Aha .. For 2 months?"

(B) "What do you mean?"

(B F) "I've sent guards over to GunSmiles' house to see what you're doing .."

(B) "YOU HAVE DONE WHAT ???"

(B F) "It doesn't matter! I am your father and the king!! The fact is, you have never been to GunSmile!"

I gently push Win down from me, get up and walk out of the room to the living room where the other three are.

(M) "Oh Bri-"

I quickly cover his mouth and put the call on speaker.

(B F) "Bright! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ?!"

All three look at me in panic.

(B) "Why should I tell you that ?! I'm not your slave that you can lock up in the house!"

(T) "Bright! Stop it! That will only make him more aggressive!"

Says TopTap quietly and looks at me seriously.

(B) "Pff! I don't care!"

(B F) "Bright! I'm your fucking father! You also have the Bunny-Hybrid with you! I found out something important about him! It's the hybrid that was raised by the fucking angels! And it's the same hybrid that tried to reunite the realms back then! It's dangerous! It'll try to reunite the realms again!! We thought we killed it! But it's still alive and it's that fucking Bunny-Hybrid with you!! We have to kill it right now, or it'll-"

I hang up quickly and drop my phone.

(B) "H-He is.. H-He is.."

My body feels weak, all kinds of memories and feelings flow through my head. I start to hyperventilate, which is why I just pass out after a while.

(T) "Bright!"

(Look forward to a interesting flashback about Bright and Win .. And Win's past .. Was he really raised by Angels? What happened then? How did he survive? Sooo many questions..)

(The next chapter will probably be a bit long, which is why I can only upload the next chapter in 3-4 days.)

(And of course a big thank you to you guys and your lovely comments which motivated me to keep writing.)