𝓕𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯𝓯! ~𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟏𝟐~

(unknown) "Your father won't like that Bright.. heh.."

I look in shock at the person who said that.

Fuck!

POV Bright

(B) "Drake?!"

I say and growl, which is why Win flinches and hides behind me.

(D) "Hi Bright. Oh and you have a hybrid too. What is its name?"

(B) "That's not your fucking business!"

Drake laughs lightly and runs his hand through his hair before walking towards us.

(D) "It looks cute and is even a bunny hybrid.. my favorite types of hybrids.. Can I borrow it sometime? I promise it won't come back with a lot of damage .. just a little damage haha"

(B) "Fuck off!"

I growl very loudly in anger and hold Win's hand tight.

(D) "Aww are you bound to your hybrid? Hmm?"

(B) "Get lost!"

(D) "Not until you explain it to me! You haven't marked it so I can take it! Plus, you know what your dad will do with the hybrid when he finds out you're bound to it! Give it to me ! And your father won't find out anything.. "

He says while smirking dirty, which makes me even more angry.

(B) "He belongs to me! He. Is. Mine. You won't get him!"

(D) "Oh yes?"

I quickly push Win away and let my wings and fangs appear.

(B) "Yes!"

In the next moment he attacks me, which I defend against.

My eyes are turning red and I attack him with half of my strength. He stumbles back and smirks.

(D) "You practiced .."

(B)
"Shut your fucking mouth or I'll tear your tongue out!"

His smirk only gets bigger, which makes me even more aggressive.

(D) "Try! But don't think that this will stop me from harming your little Bunny!"

(B) "Leave him alone! He has nothing to do with this!"

I should have known that the smell of Win's blood will eventually attract him .. He's the most bloodthirsty werewolf I know .. He doesn't stop until he gets what he wants. But this time he doesn't get what he wants! Win is mine and I won't give him away! Especially not to him!

I am torn out of thought by a strong punch in my stomach, which throws me against the wall of a house. My body slides down the floor, I hold my stomach in pain and stare at Drake.

(D) "I have to correct myself.. You have become weaker than the last time I saw you. Where is your fighting spirit? Hah.."

But I don't give up that easily, which is why I get up and attack him. He seems to have foreseen it, so he just dodges the attack and kicks my knee.

(B) "Argh!"

(W) "Bright!"

Win wants to run to me, but I quickly push him away again.

(B) "Stay where you are!"

(W) "But-"

(B) "STAY THERE!"

I turn back to Drake and really start fighting with him. It seems like I'm winning, which is why I'm grinning and celebrating my victory in my head. Stupid idea .. very stupid idea ..

I'm not paying attention for a moment...

Drake immediately takes the opportunity and presses me against a wall. He starts to choke me and hold me up. I try to defend myself, but I don't succeed because my strength is getting weaker and my vision is getting darker and darker.

He finally lets go of me and steps back. I fall to the floor and scream in pain.

(D) "That was too easy ... hehe. And now back to you."

He slowly approaches Win, who tries to run away, but Drake holds him tight so he cannot run away.

(D) "I am going to have so much fun with you ~"

(B) "You..fucking.. bastard.."

I gather all my strength and get up.

(D) "Hmm? What was that?"

(B) "You son of a bitch! Stop touching!"

He lets go of Win and turns to me, I take this chance immediately and run towards him, kicking him in the stomach, which is why he writhes. A few movements and he's on the floor.

I immediately sit on him and start choke him.

(B) "You Dickhead! Don't you dare touch him ever again! He'll never be yours! He's MINE! And only MINE! You can take everything from me, just not him! Let that be a lesson! Next time I won't be so merciful!" 

I let go of his neck and fall sideways on the floor. My whole body hurts..

He got some good attacks..

But although everything hurts me, I get up and look at Win, who immediately hugs me tight.

(W) "P'!"

He says with a shaking voice, from which I can conclude that he is crying. I put my arms around him and stroke his back.

(W) "Don't scare me like that ever again! I thought I was going to lose you! "

(B) "Shhh everything is fine. You will never lose me."

He sobs and nods slightly.

(B) "Come on.. Let's go back to the house."

(W) "Hmm"

He quickly picks up the purchases and comes back to me, puts an arm around my shoulder as a support and starts walking with me.

Gosh.. I love him so much.. I.. I'll tell him tonight.. AAAAh But what if he rejects me..? No! Then why would he have closed his eyes when I wanted to kiss him? I will tell him! I have to tell him! Otherwise... I'll lose my mind! I can't concentrate on anything in his presence. My mind always wanders off the topic and I start thinking about Win..

(D) "Don't think I'm going to stop! I've only just started! Win is going to be mine! You won't be able to stop me!"

I just ignore him and smile at Win, who looks at me and also smiles broadly.

His smile is soooooo fucking cute! I just can't..

As soon as we arrived at the house, TopTap starts to confront me about the fight while Win is happily playing some video game with GunSmile and Mike.

A few hours later:

What am I actually doing here? It's the middle of the night and I'm standing at Win's door..

I think to myself, while laying my hand on the doorknob.

I have to do it now .. or I'll miss the chance .. And then maybe I'll never get the chance to tell him my love again .. Now or never! Come on Bright, you can do it!

I push the doorknob down and slowly slide the door open.

(B) "Win..? Are you still awake?"