Chapter 19 - Convinced

Author's POV

After a while they both broke the hug and went to another restaurant because already Arhaan was pissed at the waiter so they went, had lunch and Arhaan safely dropped  Arishfa home. Arhaan was lying on his bed thinking his life came on track, but he was still tensed how will he convince Sameer? He thought that when he has the love of his life with him then he doesn't need to worry. He was feeling uncomfortable at home so he decided to take a ride. He grabbed his bike keys and went to a beach. The beautiful orange sun in the middle of the sky, water splashing his legs.

Arhaan's POV

I need to talk to Sameer about me and Ari. I love her from the depth of my heart and it's true. I didn't commit a sin, I have loved her sister and that's it tomorrow when I go to college I will talk to Sameer. I need to take stand for me and Arishfa, just go for it Arhaan, you can do it! I was thinking all this, when I noticed the sun went down and darkness was covering the sky. I went to my bike and started it and rode off home. I went to my room and went to sleep

Next Day (In College)

Author's POV

Everyone was attending their lectures. Sameer, Naina & Arhaan had English, Arishfa,Reem & Maahi had Maths and Aryan had History (subject he hated!). All the time in lecture Arhaan was thinking about Sameer, will he be able to convince Sameer or not? He was deeply thinking about it. The teacher called him a few times but unfortunately he didn't listen. Unlucky, Sameer, Naina & Arhaan all were sitting separately. At last the teacher threw chalk at him and then he came back to his senses, the whole class was laughing at him and that's when Sameer's blood boiled. He stood up and stomped on the ground loudly the whole class became silent. Then he took to the chalk that was on the ground near Arhaan's desk.

Arhaan: Leave it Sameer he is...

Sameer just showed his finger on his lips and told him to be quiet. Sameer then took aim and threw the chalk at him.

Sameer: COME ON LAUGH NOW!! IT"S VERY FUNNY RIGHT? COME ON LAUGH (shouting)

Professor: Sameer Malhotra what type of behaviour is this? How dare you threw chalk at a professor?

Sameer: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN TO YOU OR YOUR LECTURE, GO TO HELL!

He grabbed his bag and went to Naina's desk, grabbed her hand and was about to make her stand up with the professor interrupted

Professor: Sameer if you want you and Arhaan can get out of my class, but not Naina Malik

Sameer just turned his face and smirked looking at him. He signalled Arhaan to get up and go out of class. Arhaan just obeyed his command and went out of class. Sameer then looked at Naina who was already terrified she was just looking at her lap and fiddling with her fingers. He took one of her hand and kissed it gently.

Sameer: Stand up cutie and pack your stuff(whispering in her ear)

She nodded and stood up, packed her stuff and stood beside him. Then he gently took her hand and internwined their hands, but Naina didn't internwine. He took her to the front of the class and stood infront of the class told the professor in his huskiest and coldest tone.

Sameer: Wherever Sameer Malhotra goes, Naina Malik will come with him, understand?

Professor: Get out of my class right now, before I kick you myself!

Sameer: Yeah I am going not interested in your class!

He took Naina with him and went out of the class. He was just smiling, when he noticed Naina looked disturbed, just looking at the floor and walking. He saw some people were coming from the opposite direction, he grabbed her arm and pulled her in a corner. Her eyes widened when she saw she was pinned to a pillar and Sameer was just admiring her face features. Her eyes, her cheeks that only had his right to touch and feel, her lips that he had an urge to kiss but was restless because she didn't give permission. And poor Naina was looking around if anyone noticed.