Chapter 9 - Bullies in the College (Part 2)

Naina's POV

My chain of thoughts were broken when Sameer spoke in his cold tone

Sameer: Everyone out of the classroom right now, I want to talk to someone (eyeing his rival)

Teacher: But you and your gang can't disturb my class and...

Aryan and Arhaan cut him off

Aryhaan: If you don't want to die today, then get out of the class right now!!!

The teacher got scared and signalled his students to move out of the classroom. I can't believe it, seriously a teacher is scared of a student, or should I say a psycho student! Anyways when everyone was moving out of the classroom, Sameer placed his arm in front of the group of boys who teased me. When the whole class went out of the classroom, then Sameer locked the door of the classroom. Moonlight went and sat down on a bench. Like how can you be so relaxed!! I was feeling so scared and terrified, what's going to happen next.

Sameer: Did your bloody group touch this girl? (grabbing my hand and bringing me in front of the group, while I was looking down)

Rival: Newbie right? Yeah I did. You know I can't control my hands on girls, especially new girls ( touching Naina's face and Sameer jerked his hand away)

Sameer: I am giving you a last warning. Stay. Away. From. Her, Understand?

Rival: Why are you getting angry Sameer? Do you wanna share this girl? After all, she is hot and beautiful, what do you say?

Sameer's POV

Rival: Why are you getting angry Sameer? Do you wanna share this girl? After all, she is hot and beautiful, what do you say?

That's when I lost my temper. His whole group was looking at cutie with lustful eyes. I punched my enemy, who I hate to the moon and back so hard that he fell on the floor and there was blood oozing out from the corner of his mouth. I signalled Arhaan and Aryan to take of the rest of group while I will handle my rival. I was continuously punching him

Sameer: HOW DARE YOU KABIR SHANKAR LOOKED TOWARDS MY GIRL!!!

Nikk as Kabir Shankar (Villain)

Flirty play. Played with girls feelings and has behaved with them in a bad way. His new target is Naina (he wants to play with her and spend time with her)

Naina's POV

I could see Aryan, Arhaan was kicking the boys in their stomach. And Sameer, he was continuously punching that guy. Oh my god!! I need to stop the 3 of them or they would kill them.

Naina: Guys I think we should stop them or they would end up killing them.

Jheel: Leave yaar Naina. When they will feel tired they will stop, you come and sit here.