01

Tzuyu is now in Senior Highschool and attends Hanlim Multi Art University one of the prestigious school in the country. She is one of the top student and famous student in her school but she does not care about it, she just wants to finish her school life and find a very decent job, not a job she's doing now.

Tzuyu sat down in her chair and put earphones in her ear to listen to music while reading a book. It was lunch time but she was just sitting there minding her own business.

There are some girls and guys outside her classroom that wants to see her and admire her beauty from afar but Tzuyu is used to it. Tzuyu looked at her desk as someone placed a burger and a chocomilk there. She looked at the person who gave them... and it was Mina her best friend since junior high school.

"Eat. Don't skip lunch, so you don't get sick" Mina reminded her. Tzuyu just nodded and said "Thank you" to Mina.

Mina just smiled because she knew Tzuyu's behavior for a long time.

Mina went back to her seat and started reading a book while eating a burger she had bought for the two of them. Mina and Tzuyu were the Top Students in their class and they were also called the perfect couple even though they were just friends but they just let other people call them like that.

The bell rang meaning lunch time was over. Tzuyu prepared herself and focused on the next class.

---------

School hours is over. Tzuyu arranged her belongings then Mina approached her.

"Are you in a hurry again?" Mina asked.

"Yeah" Tzuyu's simple answer.

Tzuyu get her bag and about to leave the room but Mina grabbed her wrist.

"Always take care of yourself Tzuyu. I do not know what you are doing but atleast be careful" Mina said because sometimes she notices some bruises on Tzuyu's body.

Tzuyu smiled softly at her

"Don't worry I'm fine. Go home safely" Tzuyu said and ran immediately leaving Mina behind.

Mina just sighed because she was worried for Tzuyu. She has been friends with her since junior high but she does not know much about Tzuyu's personal life and she does not want to ask her, she is just waiting for the latter to open up to her.

Tzuyu went to see her team waiting for her in their hideout, in a dark and abandoned warehouse.

"You're always on time Tzuyu" Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Moonbyul and Seulgi are her teammates. They were called 'Sapphires'

"Mr. Choi, president of Xhiou Hospital is our target tonight." Moonbyul announced

"What time do we start?" Tzuyu asked while changing clothes.

"At exactly 9pm" Seulgi replied as she checked the monitor in front of her.

It was 5:55 in the afternoon and they still had time to plan for their work.

The task of killing people. Killing people and stealing is their job and they cannot refuse what their master has commanded them to do because their own lives and loved ones are in line.