Chapter 11

Tay's P.O.V.

"What'd you get for number four?" Jenna asked.

I looked down at my paper. "Zero and six."

"Nice." She scribbled something down on her paper and then walked over to drop herself onto the couch. I just smiled at her and she pulled her feet up onto my lap. "You should let me stay here."

"Why?" I asked with a laugh.

"Because I'm too tired to go home?" She gave me puppy eyes and I rolled my eyes.

"You're so cute." Her face reddened as she smiled. "What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. What time is it?"

I picked up my phone and glanced at the screen. "Six."

Jenna groaned. "I should go home soon. Mum's probably worried about me."

I frowned. I didn't want her to go home just yet. "Oh okay," I said.

"Hey... Don't be bummin'. We can hang out tomorrow."

That made me smile. She was just so adorable, and I really wanted to take her out on another date. Then another. Then another. I didn't want anyone else but her.

"Do you have to go right now?" I asked.

Jenna pressed her lips together. "I guess I could stay for a little bit longer... Why?"

"Oh...um..." Quick think of an excuse. "I just wanted to spend more time with you." Wow. Okay, the truth it is. "I'm just not ready to let you go yet."

She smiled. "That's so cute," she laughed nervously.

A silence settled over us to the point that I could hear the faint music playing from the stereo under the television. It was currently playing All the Small Things by Blink-182, and now Jenna and I were staring at each other. Well, okay, I may or may not have let my eyes drift to her lips. They looked so soft, so kissable, and the bottom one was constantly being taken between her teeth and then it would fall back into place. I wanted to bite that lip. I wanted to kiss those lips.

"Fuck it," Jenna said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and then she had her hand on my face, and her lips were on mine and I was feeling feelings. Indescribable ones because I couldn't for a second believe that she wanted me in that way. I didn't think she wanted me in any other way than tiny flirts. She let out an adorable moan and I found myself smiling, pulling her closer to me.

"You're a really good kisser," she mumbled against my lips.

I let out a laugh and slowly pulled away. Jenna opened her eyes after mine, and I immediately wanted to be kissing her again.

"I'm sorry," she said quickly. "I know you have Alex and I-"

"Don't apologize. I was thinking about kissing you."

"You...you were?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah. I was."

Jenna smiled and looked down. "Well now I don't feel so bad."

I wrapped one arm around her waist and set my other hand on her thigh. She laid back on the couch and I moved closer to her. Now I couldn't deny that I wanted to kiss her again.

That beautiful smile formed on her face again. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I want to kiss you," I admitted. "Very badly."

Her face reddened and she bit her lip again as I kissed her gently. I loved the way her lips felt against mine, that was undeniable.

She started to pull away, though I didn't want her to, and when I tried to kiss her again, she set her index finger on my lips.